Votes: 19 15.0%
  • Monorail Coral

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Monorail Lime

Votes: 18 14.2%

• Total voters

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
So I have decided I much prefer the monorails without the delta being white. That smooth line all the way through is much better.

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
Ok new twist, let's just say we actuially do expand the monorail system to the other parks. What new colors, let's say we add like 4-8 more monorails would be cool....
now keep in mind I am not confirming that we are expanding. I have been lead to believe we will not, but that's not for me to discuss.

I would like
Monorail White (like Monorail Black with two racing stripes outlining the stripe)
Monorail Aqua
Monorail Lavendar

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Proper Colors

Originally posted by WDWHeadBanger
Monorail blue! there should be a blue an orange and purple for Clemson Tigers!

Hey WDWHeadBanger, think we need to correct dxwwf3 on the proper shade of orange? :lol: :lol:

dxwwf3

Re: Proper Colors

Originally posted by ClemsonTigger
Hey WDWHeadBanger, think we need to correct dxwwf3 on the proper shade of orange? :lol: :lol:

Yeah you guys got the best of us this year. But you've got to admit we should've went to a better bowl game (we were the number 6 team in the nation going to the SEC's 5th best bowl) and nobody was really excited to be in the Peach Bowl again (I know I sure wasn't). And you guys really had nothing to lose. It was like a home game in Atlanta for you guys. I think you guys bought all the tickets before we even were announced to go there :lol:

But Clemson clearly wanted the game more and deserved to win. Good luck to you this year, especially since Miami and VT joined the ACC.

Wow that was really off topic. Sorry guys :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom