Monorail for sale?

StitchRokcs

:eek: I could soo use a monorail in my front yard!!!! Too bad i doubt the Home Owners association would be very happy .-.......

Did you say there was an AT-AT in there at one time if so i have been looking for a new vehicle to get to school with... im sure parking wont be a problem.

Nemo14

:eek: I could soo use a monorail in my front yard!!!! Too bad i doubt the Home Owners association would be very happy .-.......

Did you say there was an AT-AT in there at one time if so i have been looking for a new vehicle to get to school with... im sure parking wont be a problem.
Here's a picture I took of it last year. It's still there.

DSCF4351_Medium_.jpg

pilka214

i went to mouse surplus last summer, and i have to say, that place is AWESOME and..... depressing.

it's first of all the hardest place to find, then u walk into this old warehouse just to see old disney stuff hanging everywhere, thousands of chairs from the resorts, beds, tables, everything.

then you see props from 20k, horizons, the fastest answer buttons from whol wants to be a millionaire, and the fronts of the cars from Buzz lightyear. then there's signs and brochures, park maps..... etc etc

there's so much stuff, it's cool..... but i wish they still had the monorail, i never saw it.... :(

but i'll def. be sure to go back next summer....

now what is this "cast connection" i hear speak of??

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Yep. The OP photo is from the old location near the airport. Now they're deep in Polk county far off the beaten path. Even with directions and a GPS I had to call twice to find them. Dirt roads through orange groves were involved. Crazy.

Seems like they had more stuff in the old location. Could have been just the day I went though. No monorail to be seen anymore.

WDWFigment

Yep. The OP photo is from the old location near the airport. Now they're deep in Polk county far off the beaten path. Even with directions and a GPS I had to call twice to find them. Dirt roads through orange groves were involved. Crazy.

Seems like they had more stuff in the old location. Could have been just the day I went though. No monorail to be seen anymore.

I wonder if that's the result of the falling out between the two original owners? It's been a while since I read the story about that, but I'm sure it's floating around the net somewhere. Or someone here probably knows it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom