Monorail for sale?

yankspy

Original Poster
Holy carp. Look at the monorail car in the mouse surplus warehouse.
Anyone know if this is actually for sale?

Monorail-in-warehouse.jpg

EPCOT Explorer

Reminds me of Jvrabel's avvie.:D

I'm actually in the market for a vehicle...:lookaroun Think they have Monorail beams in Miami, or more importantly to my school?:lookaroun:lol:

Nemo14

That picture is actually from 2006. Mouse Surplus does have an authentic car from Horizons right now for only $10,000.

picture.php

yankspy

Original Poster
That picture is actually from 2006. Mouse Surplus does have an authentic car from Horizons right now for only $10,000.

picture.php
Yeah I have often thought about splurging for that one.:lol: Has anyone here ever been? Is there much more in the warehouse than what is listed on their site? It seems pretty close to WDW so I am wondering if it is worth a trip?

Nemo14

W.A.N.T.:eek::king:

I could totally put that in front of a TV looping a Ride Vid to Horizons and be happy for the rest of my life.:lookaroun:lol:
Maybe if we all pool our money...

*pulls out 2 Disney dollars, a couple of flattened pennies and a gum wrapper from jacket pocket*

Nemo14

Yeah I have often thought about splurging for that one.:lol: Has anyone here ever been? Is there much more in the warehouse than what is listed on their site? It seems pretty close to WDW so I am wondering if it is worth a trip?
I was there a week ago. It was much better last year I thought, but it's still fun to poke around in. They have the old plane from the KS in AK too and a giant AT-AT (?) from Star Tours.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I suspect the monorail car doesn't have a price sticker on it, they probably consider it a good ad for how great they are at getting stuff from Disney.

That said, I also suspect if they were made the right offer it could be bought. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom