Model of New Fantasyland

IcicleM

Original Poster
I came across this and thought you guys might like to see everything in a more detailed view :) Some of it is speculation, like the "Aurora meet and greet/attraction" etc. But at least it gives us a better view

FantasylandModel-Labels-E_012210.jpg

kap91

Thanks for posting it and labeling it, as I'm sure there are some here that haven't seen it but it has been around for a couple of months. :)

IcicleM

Original Poster
Thanks for posting it and labeling it, as I'm sure there are some here that haven't seen it but it has been around for a couple of months. :)

I thought so, but couldn't find it in a search here on WDW Magic so I thought I'd show people :) No probs

NewfieFan

Put me in the pile of people who are excited for this (and not just b/c I have a daughter). I really think this is going to look beautiful and transport us to another place (which is why I go to WDW in the first place).

Rob562

One inaccuracy I see in this is that the Ariel Meet & Greet isn't labeled properly. The M&G is actually directly below where the words "Ariel Meet" are, not where the arrow is pointing to. (The arrow appears to be pointing to where the Little Mermaid attraction exits)

And what's labeled "Pooh's Playful Spot" is the Pooh Meet & Greet. (The Playful Spot will not return as a stand-aong playground, though it may be part of a queue area for the M&G). Next to it, the "Pooh Meet or Aurora Attraction" is most likely the exit from the Aurora attraction/M&G.

-Rob

NewfieFan

One inaccuracy I see in this is that the Ariel Meet & Greet isn't labeled properly. The M&G is actually directly below where the words "Ariel Meet" are, not where the arrow is pointing to. (The arrow appears to be pointing to where the Little Mermaid attraction exits)

And what's labeled "Pooh's Playful Spot" is the Pooh Meet & Greet. (The Playful Spot will not return as a stand-aong playground, though it may be part of a queue area for the M&G). Next to it, the "Pooh Meet or Aurora Attraction" is most likely the exit from the Aurora attraction/M&G.

-Rob

I was wondering if they were still going to have some sort of little play area themed to Pooh!?!

Pusta100

I know it would never happen, but I wish they would have brought back 20,000 Leauges Under the Sea. I loved that ride as a kid, and it was one of the most popular rides at disney.

DisneyJunkie

Where is the Beast's Castle? I thought that was a part of the plans for new Fantasyland? Is that just part of the decoration for a new restaurant or some kind of new attraction on its own, or was that idea scrapped?

Lee

Adventurer
Where is the Beast's Castle? I thought that was a part of the plans for new Fantasyland? Is that just part of the decoration for a new restaurant or some kind of new attraction on its own, or was that idea scrapped?

The Beast's castle is just a facade on top of the restaurant complex. Not an attraction.

PurpleRose

I know it would never happen, but I wish they would have brought back 20,000 Leauges Under the Sea. I loved that ride as a kid, and it was one of the most popular rides at disney.

They did in Disneyland. Now refurbed as a Finding Nemo ride. But plenty of elements of 20K remains in it. Wish they would have done that here. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom