Mobile stages coming to Star Wars - A Galaxy Far, Far, Away

Kman101

Or have a decent show to put on?

I suppose it's not High School Musical at least.

Exactly. It's just a fashion show. Put on a real show and then maybe I can understand the effort to have a stage there.

I guess I'd take a costume fashion show over a Disney Channel Mixed Hits DJ Dance Party.

But ew. High School Musical.

Jones14

What I don’t understand is why the March of the First Order isn’t ambushed by a group of Resistance fighters on the stage (with the screens set to look like a small base) with the use of low level pyro and the stage’s infrastructure in a small scale battle of sorts. It could end in a stalemate, with the Resistance running off towards the Launch Bay, pursued by Phasma, as a Tie Fighter ‘blows up’ the stage.

There, it took me five minutes to come up with a short show that provides action, a compelling but simple storyline, is a unique Star Wars offering, and all while using existing infrastructure.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
What I don’t understand is why the March of the First Order isn’t ambushed by a group of Resistance fighters on the stage (with the screens set to look like a small base) with the use of low level pyro and the stage’s infrastructure in a small scale battle of sorts. It could end in a stalemate, with the Resistance running off towards the Launch Bay, pursued by Phasma, as a Tie Fighter ‘blows up’ the stage.

There, it took me five minutes to come up with a short show that provides action, a compelling but simple storyline, is a unique Star Wars offering, and all while using existing infrastructure.

Wait... A storyline? Something that would cost slightly more money than a simple stage? That's just crazy talk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom