Rumor Moana E-Ticket Ride to Adventureland

ToTBellHop

There will be a "Wet Queue" and a "Dry Queue" instead of LL and Standby.
The poors in Standby have to try and swim.

Try.

1715030968925.gif

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So an actual question, How likely is this to happen? Is it like basically almost greenlit already greenlit? Where are we at on this?
No one knows. Disney's probably not sure. All we have are a few insiders who say, "it's now the plan."

But remember, a year ago, there was a different plan.

And a year from now, maybe a new, different one.

Best not to obsess over it.

They only thing we have a promise of is $17B spent on WDW. And if some projects go into cost overruns eating up all that $17B, then that's where they stop building. Budget used up. Not getting everything that was rumored.

Bocabear

No one knows. Disney's probably not sure. All we have are a few insiders who say, "it's now the plan."

They only thing we have a promise of is $17B spent on WDW. And if some projects go into cost overruns eating up all that $17B, then that's where they stop building. Budget used up. Not getting everything that was rumored.
even when something is greenlit, you can't really trust it will happen until you see shovels in the ground, or if it is a DVC project.... and even with shovels in the ground it is not guaranteed...

Purduevian

even when something is greenlit, you can't really trust it will happen until you see shovels in the ground, or if it is a DVC project.... and even with shovels in the ground it is not guaranteed...
I wonder what the furthest along attraction was that never opened. I know Germany and Japan in EPCOT had show buildings, but I don't know if any sets were ever installed.

ToTBellHop

Sorry…if some projects go into cost overruns?

1715102564744.gif

Bocabear

We did get the better Space Mountain and Splash Mountain...Also the better Tower Of Terror...but yeah, our version of Pirates I refer to as the Cliff Notes version..... We never got the Alice of Pinocchio dark rides, and our Peter Pan is currently the worst version worldwide.... It is shocking it always has a huge line...I would say it needs a better version.....The Shanghai Pirates area is spectacular!!

Brer Oswald

We did get the better Space Mountain and Splash Mountain...Also the better Tower Of Terror...but yeah, our version of Pirates I refer to as the Cliff Notes version..... We never got the Alice of Pinocchio dark rides, and our Peter Pan is currently the worst version worldwide.... It is shocking it always has a huge line...I would say it needs a better version.....The Shanghai Pirates area is spectacular!!
We do have the better version of Space Mountain. I'd actually argue that, currently, our Peter Pan is better than Disneyland's. Their city scene is washed out. But we don't have the other 4 FL dark rides which is a major shame.

doctornick

We do have the better version of Space Mountain. I'd actually argue that, currently, our Peter Pan is better than Disneyland's. Their city scene is washed out. But we don't have the other 4 FL dark rides which is a major shame.

Especially having lost SWSA for no good reason.

I continue to think, though, that putting some of those Fantasyland dark rides in Epcot would help out there - Pinocchio in Italy, Alice in UK, etc. WS could still use some buffing up and those kinds of smaller scale attractions would enhance the respective pavilions.

NeedMoreMickey

Space Mt in California is much smoother ride. I skip MK ride now

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom