MNSSHP....What are you going as????

draybook

I always want to dress up but we never seem to be able to. If I had the money to make a suit, and it wasn't so hot in September I'd love to go as a Tron character.

BigRedDad

Haven't decided if we are going. If we do, I am going to go in a flightsuit probably and DD will go as a princess. Otherwise, I am going to get the EL t-shirts and just wear those.

sweetpee_1993

Well, I'm biting my lip because I want the big reveal to be in my TR when we get back. My mother & brother will be there so we did some brainstorming on the front porch at my folks' house in the scorching south Alabama heat back in June. It's gonna be hysterical to say the least. If other people from here (and prob'ly other online fan forums) at the party on 9/20 see us, you'll "get it" in a big way. :animwink:

JiminyandTink

I'm finally going to MNSSHP for the first time this year (usually do April/May trips). Anyway, I still havent decided. I guess part of me was still nervous that I would be the only adult in a costume, but obviously that isn't the case. Either way I am so excited about the party!!!

ddrongowski

I am going to dress up as a cast member that has had their throat ripped out, and their guts exposed.

J/K

Actually I am going as a guest with money. I know "boring...."

Mukta

I am the queen of cheap/easy costumes. My friend is wearing a black t-shirt and cat ears. I am wearing a grey t-shirt and grey mouse ears. We wear our own lightweight comfortable clothes and we spend less than $10 on the costume!

Jakester

If i do end up going, then im just gunna go just as i normally would to any theme park vist...

Hoping to getta ticket to the party (or atleast go to the Contemporary and watch the fireworks)

93boomer

Premium Member
I'm finally going to MNSSHP for the first time this year (usually do April/May trips). Anyway, I still havent decided. I guess part of me was still nervous that I would be the only adult in a costume, but obviously that isn't the case. Either way I am so excited about the party!!!

Oh don't be nervous! It is fun!! This is the third year for just me and the hubby. We just wear black halloween shirts-whatever we picked up for Halloween. It is sooo much fun to walk around dressed up and you get to go trick or treating!! And no you won't be the only adult dressed up and having a good time!! Stay excited!!:)

MagicMegan

We aren't going this year, but last year I was Cleopatra, and some guy dressed as Caeser ran up to me, screamed, and ran away. It was pretty funny.

MagicMegan

254466_10150300102470291_552130290_15444527_5307920_n.jpg

me and my niece

262973_10150300097505291_552130290_15444391_737488_n.jpg

my sister and her husband

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom