Rumor MNSSHP Updates

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It's up to Disney, but my guess is between 20k-35k

So, let's use 30K.

You're saying that there are fifteen thousand media folks showing up on the first night of a party night?

Do they do the same for the first night of an After Hours event? Because I was at the first ever DAK AH and it was far from sold out, and I think they only sell 5K tickets, and for that first ever DAK AH, media was invited for free.

iMax

So, let's use 30K.

You're saying that there are fifteen thousand media folks showing up on the first night of a party night?

Do they do the same for the first night of an After Hours event? Because I was at the first ever DAK AH and it was far from sold out, and I think they only sell 5K tickets, and for that first ever DAK AH, media was invited for free.

Probably not 15k exactly, but like I said I don't know the exact numbers. All I know is first parties (or first anything) except to see a lot of media.

TTA94

So is Holiday Wishes expected to be replaced as well this year? Seems likely since that will be the only remaining outdated show. Unless it’s still very popular?

BigThunderMatt

So is Holiday Wishes expected to be replaced as well this year? Seems likely since that will be the only remaining outdated show. Unless it’s still very popular?

Earlier post said probably not this year for MVMCP and honestly I prefer it that way. It hasn't seen as many cuts as Hallowishes has to the point where Hallowishes is a shell of its former self. It needs the update more than Holiday Wishes at this point.

Kman101

It seems that generally people have gotten the impression that there are orders of magnitude more media/vloggers than there actually are. ;)

There are indeed a lot of vloggers and faux media. A few hundred people add up. I know it's hard to believe it's that many but there are quite a few. And not to mention the castmembers who buy tickets, the locals, the APers (both local and non) ... it's getting crowded in there ;)

jrhwdw

Earlier post said probably not this year for MVMCP and honestly I prefer it that way. It hasn't seen as many cuts as Hallowishes has to the point where Hallowishes is a shell of its former self. It needs the update more than Holiday Wishes at this point.
Were there many complaints during Christmas Week about Holiday Wishes? That's the biggest week of the year for MK. I know the complaints started during MVMCP. I LOVE Holiday Wishes but does MK really want complaints MVMCP through Christmas Week again?

FITS NYE was redone in 2007, now has OUAT/HEA Spotlights. Is MK looking at that too? Along with Celebrate America/Moonlight Magic? Those 2 shows are just like the party shows.(no 180 or 360 in Moonlight Magic)

TTA94

There are indeed a lot of vloggers and faux media. A few hundred people add up. I know it's hard to believe it's that many but there are quite a few. And not to mention the castmembers who buy tickets, the locals, the APers (both local and non) ... it's getting crowded in there ;)

I can’t even fathom Oct 1st 2021.... Hopefully they will come up with a solution to handle that madness.

wdwfan22

So, let's use 30K.

The after hours event was handled differently. The comp tickets were handed out throughout many after hours event dates. Not everyone was invited to the first second or third after hours party. In fact they are still handing out comp tickets for after hours nights.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
Can we start placing bets on the name?

"The Frozen Halloween Spectacular"

The Disney marketing machine will be in full swing awaiting the Frozen 2 - November release. We'll get to see Olaf dressed as a witch and Kristoff and Sven playing out the Headless Horseman routine. And....They'll probably change the Boo to You music to an 18 minute rendition of "Let it Go".

TTA94

"The Frozen Halloween Spectacular"

The Disney marketing machine will be in full swing awaiting the Frozen 2 - November release. We'll get to see Olaf dressed as a witch and Kristoff and Sven playing out the Headless Horseman routine. And....They'll probably change the Boo to You music to an 18 minute rendition of "Let it Go".

Don’t forget Maleficent 2 ;)

Cosmic Commando

What's the current status of MNSSHP regarding Disney's "care" level? I remember, years ago, they cut things like the giant inflatables and the lights on MSUSA were getting washed out and I sort of checked out out on the party. I think the Hocus Pocus show was pretty well-received? If the overlays and new fireworks are good, I may consider it again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom