Rumor MNSSHP Updates

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
As much as I love the TTA, the overlay sounds like it could be lame, I guess those color changing LEDs may finally be used. The laugh floor is probably just going to be Halloween jokes...

ToTBellHop

Don’t expect too much from the overlays. Last year’s scale is a good approximation. I hope Mad Tea Party at least keeps its overlay. Such a trip!

New fireworks are necessary due to guest satisfaction last year. It took 18 months but guests were complaining about paying more for fireworks inferior to the “free” HEA.

IMDREW

Any insider know if this is true? If there really will be a new fireworks show I'm going to buy my ticket asap. I only have one date I can attend so don't want to miss it if they've got something new.

ToTBellHop

Any insider know if this is true? If there really will be a new fireworks show I'm going to buy my ticket asap. I only have one date I can attend so don't want to miss it if they've got something new.
Hard to say. Disney loves cutting budgets and pushing things like this off a year. They are definitely planning new fireworks for the parties. When I initially heard, it was MNSSHP in 2019 and MVMCP in 2020, but things can always shift. MNSSHP lasts longer so there is more of an impetus to improve numbers, especially in August and September. New options for guests this fall away from DHS are also appealing for obvious reasons. I don’t think there is harm in waiting for tix until they announce any additions unless you’re thinking 10/31.

iMax

Boo-to-You is definitely returning. I’m 85% confident on the new fireworks.

Boo-to-You (even though a certified bop) kinda deserves an update at this point of time. Keep the music please, but update the floats and add some more villians to the end.

As for new fireworks, I'll miss Hallowishes (another certified bop) but it's time for a new show. Or they could give it the Disneyland Halloween Screams treatment and just add projections.

Kman101

Don’t expect too much from the overlays. Last year’s scale is a good approximation. I hope Mad Tea Party at least keeps its overlay. Such a trip!

New fireworks are necessary due to guest satisfaction last year. It took 18 months but guests were complaining about paying more for fireworks inferior to the “free” HEA.

Honestly, I don't think they need to do extreme changes for Halloween. Mad Tea Party was great with the lighting last year, I hope that stays, it was simple but seemed to leave an impression. I liked the Pirates stuff but I know many panned it. It was a start, at least. SM in the dark? Eh. OK. But we know they can do better there if they had upgraded the attraction a decade ago.

I'm glad guests complained about the fireworks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom