Rumor MNSSHP Updates

ToTBellHop

Yeah, remember that Space Mountain's "overlay" was just turning off all the lights.
I think CBJ would be horrifying with the lights off. Wait a minute, I love that idea!

87EFB68D-7CEF-447D-BA93-1B54A033A97E.jpeg

IMDREW

Hard to say. Disney loves cutting budgets and pushing things like this off a year. They are definitely planning new fireworks for the parties. When I initially heard, it was MNSSHP in 2019 and MVMCP in 2020, but things can always shift. MNSSHP lasts longer so there is more of an impetus to improve numbers, especially in August and September. New options for guests this fall away from DHS are also appealing for obvious reasons. I don’t think there is harm in waiting for tix until they announce any additions unless you’re thinking 10/31.
Thanks! No, my only date would be the very first party. Do those usually sell out fast? I know it’s in August, so maybe too early for most people? But then again it’s the first one and I know people like that. I think I’ll wait for an official announcement of the new show or when 31st sells out. Which ever comes first. Thanks for your insight btw!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I was toying with not doing MNSSHP this year because of the crowds and because the stage show was the only thing I really liked... and the fireworks was something I truly hated (HEA spoils the other fireworks shows so much). But, a new fireworks show with updated projections... it would bring me back.

iMax

Thanks! No, my only date would be the very first party. Do those usually sell out fast? I know it’s in August, so maybe too early for most people? But then again it’s the first one and I know people like that. I think I’ll wait for an official announcement of the new show or when 31st sells out. Which ever comes first. Thanks for your insight btw!

First party usually does sell out quick because its filled with media handlers.

TTA94

Just how many media handlers do you think there are?

I bet as soon as the new show is announced the first date will be announced as sold out lol.

I might add while some may want to be at the very first performance... it’s usually not the best idea because that’s when you get all the screaming and noisy fans and CMs :rolleyes:. It’s better to wait so you can actually enjoy the show and hear the soundtrack.

Last edited:

iMax

Just how many media handlers do you think there are?

Of course I don't have an exact number, but since I worked the first Halloween party last year I can tell from experience that the party did sell out on the first night. They even closed off a section of Cosmic Ray's for them, I would say it was probably 50% media, 25% CM guests, 25% regular guests.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom