MNSSHP Costumes That Stick out

GenieGirl

Original Poster
Just wanted to post a brief description of some of my fave costumes that I saw/heard about from the first night of MNSSHP. People are really creative and it was sooo much fun seeing them. I know I didn't see everyone there, but these are the ones that stood out in my mind.....and one or two that someone said they would like to see.....

1) Goldilocks and the 3 bears----dad was goldie!!

2) Cruella and the Dalmations--daughter was cruella, mom, dad, and grandma were all puppies!!

3) Peter, Wendy, John and Michael--Little boy was Peter, mom was wendy and the 2 grown men were john and Michael...complete with pink pj's, teddy and blanket!

4) maleficent--this girl had the staff, and the green makeup! Props to her!

Not seen but heard about---Prince Phillip, the boy dressed up as Snow White and the brother and sister who were tiny alice and mad hatter. Saw a picture of the hatter....so cute!!

Liked the dad as Aladdin for his daughters jasmine and the mulan I saw with the parasol and the fan.

In a sea of costumes, I would LOVE to see a cruella/horace/jasper or cruella/roger/anita combo! So fun!!

I know there was another group I saw and loved, but for the life of me I cannot remember their costume right now!

What did you see that sticks out???

Poco909

i finally got my costume together, i have a black curly wig, with blue butter fly wings, wearing a gown(green dress) from like back in the old times(actually its Juliet dress, lol), and also im wearing a feather mask, i will be there the 11th so if u see me thats me, lol

not sure what to call myself............i'll say a masquerade dancer or ballroom dancer with wings....lol

dr_teeth90210

Figment1986 said:
how long untill we see Jessica Rabbit... cause they do sell it in the catelog....

Hopefully, it'll be a very popular costume this year. On the other hand though, that Roger Rabbit costume is pretty hideous. I can't even see the most diehard Roger Rabbit fans wearing that outfit. Can I get an Amen.

celestia

At work the best I saw were two seperate couples dressed as haunted mansion ghosts.

Best I heard of, but did not see: A family dressed as the family from the Carousel of Progress.

I cannot tell you how many Jack Sparrows, peter pans, tinkerbells and snow white and belles there were... geez!

sillyspook13

At Epcot a few years ago I saw three people in matching Mickey Mouse costumes, wearing heavy sunglasses and swinging canes in front of them.

They were three blind mice!

I believe it was that same year when I watched Tapestry of Nations with my friends Maralyn Monroe and Barbie. They were in character all night- Barbie even sat on the bench with her feet sticking out in front of her becayse her knee joints don't bend very much! :lol:

I had someone tell me that Him and His friend went as chimnee sweeps from Mary Poppins. Alot of people thought that they were actualy cast members, but yet they were just having fun and had a fun costume. They said that it was easiest comstume and people loved it.

Another good costume ive heard about but is not Disney Related is Mario and Luigi from the nintendo game. Probally not to hard to do either.

MissM

celestia said:
Best I heard of, but did not see: A family dressed as the family from the Carousel of Progress.
Really? That's what Love and I wanted to do if we ever went. But we figured no one would "get" it. What year did they go as?

That's too freakin' cool someone else thought of that. *laughs*
-m

Moustronaut

GenieGirl said:
1) Goldilocks and the 3 bears----dad was goldie!!
Awww man, that was our idea! My wife and I are going with our friend and her infant daughter. So we're all wearing Chicago Bears jerseys with the names "Too Hot" "Too Cold" and "Just Right" respectively and then putting her daugher in a little outfit with a football helmet and golden curls.

GoldenFantasmic

I was working at IASW all last night and saw the family dressed up like Splash mountain fastpasses also. Saw alot of Incredibles characters (there was one tall muscular bald guy who looked the part, except the fact he had no hair), and the family you mentioned dressed up like the characters from Peter Pan. Sorry for including Harry Potter stuff on here because I know how most everyone feels about him, but there was one lady dressed up as HP who look the part as well. Can't wait for sunday night.

Cmdr_Crimson

I would like to work on a Dreamfinder costume. That would be pretty interesting to see. I got a big latex doll of figment I got last year at epcot and it work pretty well...That is unless someone else tried it :lol:

daguru

I went to the part the other night...

actually saw several Jessica's, including one with an Eddie maybe...

Tons of pirates, Incredibles, and princesses (of course, this is to be expected).

There was this one older couple, the husband was dressed as an old west/riverboard card dealer, his wife was dressed as an old west lady. They looked really good....

lizardpearl

When my folks went a couple years ago, they saw a father dressed as Sully, the mum as Mike, and they had a little girl about two-ish that was dressed like Boo. They still talk about how cute she was singing the same way Boo does.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Looks like I will definitely be lost in the crowd. I was planning on going as Jack Sparrow and my wife was going to be one of the ladies of the evening from Tortuga. She is really looking forward to being able to smack me over and over again while I drop the "Not sure I deserved that." line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom