MK to get SIX new FP attractions? UGH?!?!

WDW1974

Original Poster
What, no Britney Spears graphic to help illustrate your point this time?

I have a question ... are you the REAL Bob Saget ... because I see him all the time at DLR and think it would be soooo super MAGICal awesome if you were him. I'd probably clutch my plush a little tighter tonight.

bubbles1812

So... Quoting someone else's guesswork to stoke more "controversy"? Must be a really slow news week. :rolleyes:
How is it guess work if there are (or will be) permits as proof? Also, has ecylopedia proved to be a trustworthy source in the past? It has seemed so from what I've seen mentioned about it (I really have no idea. This is a legitimate question)

Second, to echo what Lebeau said, it's a rumor. And a rumor that has been around quite a while at that regarding the NextGen stuff. So...it would seem quite within the premise for this part of the forum to have a discussion about it. I don't really understand your complaint??

Alektronic

Eventually, every attraction will have FP, but not any FP machines. Everything will be virtual FP's once NexGen is fully implemented.

disneyrcks

Haunted Mansion had fastpass at one point and it was removed because it wasn't necessary. Why on Earth would they think it's needed now? The ride isn't any more popular now than when they removed it.

Saw this on Twitter a couple of days ago and I couldn't help but wonder why they would add it those attractions. I didn't even think of Xpass. Not enthusiastic about it.

WDW1974

Original Poster
So... Quoting someone else's guesswork to stoke more "controversy"? Must be a really slow news week. :rolleyes:

If only there was a forum for discussing rumors as well as news...

'74 doesn't promulgate rumours, he just stirs the pot for his own entertainment. :rolleyes:

And yet, he is discussing a rumor about Walt Disney World. Seems appropriate, no?

Monty has beccome like a few others here, so against my tone and the substance of my posts that he chooses to attack them for no rational reason.

I started the thread because there was legit reason for it. It is very likely FACT and it speaks to NEXT GEN and the new way FP will be utilized.

That's not entertaining to me at all. Responses like Monty's are because they speak to some primal inability to deal with anything that might paint WDW in a less than positive light.

Oh well, he better get used to it ... or hope for a drastic change in management direction in the future.

HenryMystic

How is it guess work if there are (or will be) permits as proof? Also, has ecylopedia proved to be a trustworthy source in the past? It has seemed so from what I've seen mentioned about it (I really have no idea. This is a legitimate question)

Second, to echo what Lebeau said, it's a rumor. And a rumor that has been around quite a while at that regarding the NextGen stuff. So...it would seem quite within the premise for this part of the forum to have a discussion about it. I don't really understand your complaint??

Ole Pal Merfy is a good source. His problem is that he gets emotional from time to time.

Captain Chaos

Bubbles, Monty follows 74 like a school girl follow a crush... just like JT follows 74 too... deep down, they are secret fans... ashamed of their man crushes... Guys, it is 2012, it is ok to admit you have a man crush on 74...

MAF

I have a question ... are you the REAL Bob Saget ... because I see him all the time at DLR and think it would be soooo super MAGICal awesome if you were him. I'd probably clutch my plush a little tighter tonight.
I

I hope so! I *heart* Full House so much!

lebeau

Eventually, every attraction will have FP, but not any FP machines. Everything will be virtual FP's once NexGen is fully implemented.

Once Skynet is online, they won't need FP machines because people will be scheduling their rides from home. A look into the future:

Dad: Sorry kids, no Splash Mountain this year. It was booked solid 180 days out.

Kids: That's okay, Dad. I saw online that half the animatronics were broken anyway. Maybe we should go to Universal this year. I hear they have new rides sometimes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom