MK for lunch

mickeysshoes

The MK is really lacking in TS choices. Tony's is tired and we did not have a great meal last year. My DD is not into buffets so CP is out for us. CRT has a pretty good Family style breakfast as long you are planning far enought in advance to get ADR's. Have not been for dinner in over 8 years so cant say how dinner is. Liberty Tree Tavern was pretty good..lunch you have several choices..donw home type meals and dinner Thanksgiving type food. We have not done dinner so I again are of no help. We will be trying The Plaza for the very first time in August...kids eat there last year and said it was just OK...have heard pretty good things about the steak n cheese and hoping that is good!!! Hope this helps some...Have a great trip!!!

bmarkelon

We haven't had a bad meal at Tony's, we almost always order the same things, chicken or eggplant parm. The Plaza is nice and have a great sandwich menu. I've done CRT for breakfast and dinner, no lunch yet. The breakfast is great. I was not as impressed with the dinner and have heard mixed reviews on the lunch. The thing you have to be prepared for there is paying very high prices to be rushed through your meal more than any meal in the World. But you get to see the princesses briefly :)

zurgandfriend

For lunch in the magic Kingdom we prefer the Plaza Restaurant, the Liberty Tree Tavern or the Crystal Palace. I would otherwise recommend leaving the park and having lunch in on the Magic Kingdom resorts, The Grand Floridian Café, The Wave, Whispering Canyon or The Kona Café all provide a very good lunch.

I think Tony's is your best bet. They have sandwiches, macroni dishes, I think even burgers but you can check that out on line they have a listing of what they offer there. If you want a sit down meal this is the best place. Everything else in MK is mostly quick service type of stuff. :wave:

rsoxguy

I prefer The Liberty Tree Tavern. They have a regular menu for lunch (as opposed to a family-style meal), and the choices are well-rounded. The atmosphere is very pleasant, with early America as the central theme. There are no characters walking about, but this is not an issue for me since I rarely travel with young kids anymore. If you go, I have a little suggestion for you. They often do not serve bread with lunch, but they will gladly bring you bread and butter, at no additional charge, if you simply ask your server.

ThinkTink721

wheres the best lunch TS in the Magic kingdom? we are on the DxDDp. Is CRT better for lunch or dinner?

We like:
Cosmic Ray's in Tomorrowland
Pinocchio Village Haus in Fantasyland
Peco Bill's in Frontierland
Columbia Harbor House in Liberty Square

We have only done CRT for breakfast, not lunch or dinner.

ShadyLady

The plaza! Weve done deluxe 2 years with our 3rd scheduled in may. The plaza is the perfect place to escape the crowds & heat, and the food is not heavy. Try crt & LTT for fantastic dinners!

sublimesting

For peace and quiet we like the upstairs level of Columbia Harbor House. Very few people go up there, it overlooks the Haunted Mansion and has ghost ship theming to it.

EvilQueen-T

we like ltt for their lunch menu (don't like the all stouffer's dinner they offer) and we love the plaza for lunch especially during the summer when you want to get out of the heat.

tampabrad

If you have the time, I would leave MK and go to one of the MK resorts. If you don't have the time....

1. Liberty Tree
2. Plaza
3. Crystal Palace
4. CRT

darthspielberg

I know you said table service, but if you want a burger or similar fare, you cannot beat Pecos Bill. I loved the meal I got there on my last trip and would eat there again in a heartbeat.

fireworkz

Haven't eaten at Tony's, the line/crowd at the entrance has always discouraged me, but The Plaza is a nice little spot. Simple menu, but it's good for lunch, mainly Sandwiches, but also Best burger in MK (Sorry Peco's Bill fans, but The Plaza's burger is on a whole other level!), great shakes and ice cream (the kitchen is attached to the ice cream parlor on the corner).

It offers a great view of the castle, and you might be lucky enough to be served by one of the most experienced staff at MK (there's a couple of waitresses there who have been around since opening day!) One of the chefs there is very accommodating if you have special needs, I remember on our last visit he came out of the kitchen and sat down with a family who had a child with several allergies so he could customize a great meal just for her. Added bonus the Main Street Mayor and other street character's also often visit during lunch.

DisneyDude10

I recomend The Plaza. We ate there last year for a late lunch and it was perfect!!! The service was great and it was very quick service, not that we were rushed, they just did a very good job of getting our food, and our Ice cream for dessert out to us. It was so good that we have reservations to eat there three times on our trip in August. The philly cheestake is just unreal and the hamburger and shake are too good to be true!! What better place to eat the best burger and shake combo in the world just off of MSUSA!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom