MK Entertainment Rumors

disnyfan89

Original Poster
Hey new entertainment is new entertainment! I think Disney could still suprise use with the parade make over. What if they add back in show stops? That would be a really good improvement.

disnyfan89

Original Poster
From my recollection of prior years, doesn't MK have the Christmas parade during the day for the last two weeks of December? (or a similar time frame to that) Maybe, they will be able to work on DDCT floats during this down time for the parade while they offer the Christmas Parade and SpectroMagic as entertainment offerings.? :shrug: Just a guess.

Although it may make too much sense. l:p

Either way, I love Disney and always will no matter what, as it's my retreat away from the rest of the world's issues. A minor change is better than no change at all, lets remember that folks. :wave:
Too busy. Disney wouldn't train in the middle of the peak Holiday entertainment period.

disnyfan89

Original Poster
Got ya. I read to far into your post. I agree. If Disney was smart they would be working on the DCT floats while they run the Christmas parade.

PeoplemoverTTA

The Stitch show sounds kind of corny, but I actually think it would be really nice to have something relatively permanent in the Galaxy Palace Theater...it's such a wasted space, and TL needs another show besides CoP, IMO.

jrh1985

From my recollection of prior years, doesn't MK have the Christmas parade during the day for the last two weeks of December? (or a similar time frame to that) Maybe, they will be able to work on DDCT floats during this down time for the parade while they offer the Christmas Parade and SpectroMagic as entertainment offerings.? :shrug: Just a guess.

Although it may make too much sense. l:p

Either way, I love Disney and always will no matter what, as it's my retreat away from the rest of the world's issues. A minor change is better than no change at all, lets remember that folks. :wave:

That would make sense from a float standpoint but, not from an entertainment standpoint. MK can't run DDCT with the CDCT floats. MK cut off SADCT right away when the DDCT update was ready to go.

candydog

Well at least they're making some sort of change to the parade. It's been running since 2001 so a small change every few years keeps things a little fresh until they get a new one. Yes, I heard somewhere about the Parade of Dreams floats not fitting in the current float storage buildings, but to be fair, can't they make room to accommodate them? Look at the christmas and halloween parades! There's floats used today that have been running for decades!! Perhaps it's time that Disney changed there lineup all together and had a good clearout to make room.

A new replacement for Spectromagic would be nice, as would a new christmas parade, which, at the moment, consists of nothing more than 80s floats wrapped in tinsel.

And OK, so the new parade of dreams rumored for 2010 is a recycled parade from Disneyland, is that disappointing? a little, but it's new, and it'll finally retire the DDCT floats which have been around far too long.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom