MK Cinderella Castle Rehabs

dixiegirl

doesnt that make you want to knock em on the head and say say hello?? disney.........?? some people unless your a disney nut, they just dont get it..........we go almost every year and we always get......."your going to disney again?? dont you get sick of that place??" nope not really............ love it..........lol:hammer:

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
I'm going in Oct, and while I would not like to see the refurbs, I know they are a nessesary evil to keep the parks up and running.

But my questions is that I've read a few times from people that a few of the World Showcase areas are in refurb (or will be). I know about Malestorm, but I was wondering about the others. I've heard about tarps and scafolting up in some of the other countries, and I was just wondering what the other areas were.

I'm not complaining, still gonna go :D , just wanted to know.

raven

I was not complaining either. It's just that I have not seen the fireworks over the castle since I was a kid. Now there may be a crane in the way.

I work for Disney too (Disney Play) and we change everything at night when the store is closed. We just redid the entire store last night from 6pm until midnight to set it for Halloween. We do this because we don't like the guests to see our mess durring our regular hours. This also goes for other rehabs for us.

Just wishing that simple little things could be taken care of at WDW durring the night like we do. Maybe they are and we just don't know it.

admats130

Don't worry...most of the fireworkds used at MK detonate well above the Castle. So unless Disney brought in a 300 ft crane, I think you'll be able to see the fireworks just fine :)

BradleyJ

Originally posted by raven
We just redid the entire store last night from 6pm until midnight to set it for Halloween. We do this because we don't like the guests to see our mess durring our regular hours. This also goes for other rehabs for us.

Just wishing that simple little things could be taken care of at WDW durring the night like we do. Maybe they are and we just don't know it.

The little things can be done at night, Just like you said, I have seen entire shops rearanged between closing and opening the next day.

Differnece is PAINTING the Castle isn't a SIMPLE LITTLE THING.

Just got back and saw the crane...not obtrusive at all!!! It is jet black and cant even be seen at night....it is to the right of the castle and is turned away from it during the day. I was very satisfied

MKCustodial

Originally posted by MonorailBlack
Just got back and saw the crane...not obtrusive at all!!! It is jet black and cant even be seen at night....it is to the right of the castle and is turned away from it during the day. I was very satisfied

To me this is wonderful news. It means Disney hasn't completely forgotten that they're all about magic. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

k9kris

Originally posted by MonorailBlack

But it won't be turned out of the way during the day the first two weeks in September!

greenbean

Thats good it didnt look too bad.
Im still worried though seeing as they are going to be working during the day when I get there.
I hope it looks ok when I get there Ive got my fingers crossed.
Kathy:)

gjpjtj

Originally posted by k9kris

But it won't be turned out of the way during the day the first two weeks in September!

Forgive me if this was answered earlier, (this thread is a little long to scan all the posts), why wont it be turned away the first two weeks in September?:confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom