MJ's Posse

Pongo

jesserin said:
I like them both... my favorite is the sweet cream... with no toppings... YUMMY!!!! doesn't get any better than that! :slurp:

That's boring.

My mom does the same thing :lookaroun

Pongo

jesserin said:
so, i'm sitting here munching on mini cadbury eggs... which are starting to make me sick... I need to go make some real food for dinner instead of all this junk... I'll catch up with y'all in a little bit! :)

Bye Jess :wave:

Where'd everyone else go? :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Pongo said:
Mmmmmmmm. Marble Slab.

But I prefer Cold Stone :slurp:

Even though they're practically the same thing. But the people at Cold Stone sing to you. And they have really good banana ice cream.
Both are really expensive though! We have both near me...although Cold Stone is much closer. I like them both...but I hate spending the money on it. Especially when I can get ice cream for cheaper or more ice cream for the same amount of money.

Pongo

nibblesandbits said:
Both are really expensive though! We have both near me...although Cold Stone is much closer. I like them both...but I hate spending the money on it. Especially when I can get ice cream for cheaper or more ice cream for the same amount of money.

Yeah, their ice cream is a pretty big investment.

But sooooo gooooooood.

jesserin

Pongo said:
That's boring.

My mom does the same thing :lookaroun

I'm such a K.I.S.S... kind of gal... I like my ice cream plain... so you can actually taste the flavor!!! ;) I don't like mixing cereals either... (DF always does that)

Pongo

nibblesandbits said:
ten dolla! Make you holla! :lookaroun

And I've officially already spent it! I bought 2 shirts! (It was a little more than ten though for the total)

:lookaroun

:lol: ... :lookaroun

Pongo

jesserin said:
I'm such a K.I.S.S... kind of gal... I like my ice cream plain... so you can actually taste the flavor!!! ;) I don't like mixing cereals either... (DF always does that)

I've never heard of mixing cereal. I don't eat cereal.

I don't eat breakfast :lookaroun

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
ten dolla! Make you holla! :lookaroun

And I've officially already spent it! I bought 2 shirts! (It was a little more than ten though for the total)

Two shirts for a little more than $10!
I like the way you shop!

nibblesandbits

Pongo said:
Yeah, their ice cream is a pretty big investment.

But sooooo gooooooood.
And I don't like to spend that kind of investment when it's just going in my mouth! (And Cold Stone's chocolate ice cream doesn't really taste much...so that's kind of a downer too.)

Uponastar

Pongo said:
I've never heard of mixing cereal. I don't eat cereal.

I don't eat breakfast :lookaroun

Oh no, not another one!
I went all through this with Connor.
You must eat something for breakfast!
A piece of fruit. A piece of toast.
A. . . waffle!

Pongo

nibblesandbits said:
And I don't like to spend that kind of investment when it's just going in my mouth! (And Cold Stone's chocolate ice cream doesn't really taste much...so that's kind of a downer too.)

I don't really like chocolate ice cream.

I usually get Cold Stone's banana ice cream. It tastes just like bananas! :slurp:

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Oh no, not another one!
A. . . waffle!
How did I know the waffle thing was coming? :lol:

Well, I'm off...I've gotta go to class! Talk to you all later! :kiss:

Pongo

Uponastar said:
Oh no, not another one!
A. . . waffle!

Well, when it's a special accaision, I eat breakfast. Like for assessment tests and other things that require extra concentration.

I actually had pop tarts for breakfast this morning (uncooked). But that was only because we had them and all I had to do was open the package and I could eat them while driving to school :lookaroun

Otherwise, nothing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom