MJ's Lucky Charms

DisneyBunny

Wow...a new thread already....I love Lucky Charms!

I am in Re-Install He** My compyter is giving me fits and I really, really want to get the pictures done.....I have a major migraine (two more teeth broke off in my mouth.....) and MJ seems to be getting a cold. So not a lot is getting done on any front here....

I need a hug......

((HUGS))

Poor Bonny!

Marc's working on getting you that next key code!

nibblesandbits

I am in Re-Install He** My compyter is giving me fits and I really, really want to get the pictures done.....I have a major migraine (two more teeth broke off in my mouth.....) and MJ seems to be getting a cold. So not a lot is getting done on any front here....

I need a hug......
Huge Ginormous hugs for you today Bonny!!! :kiss:

Sorry for your crummy day! :(

rlaeromech

How about this instead? :lookaroun
beasweetie.gif

That's potty talk Jess... but I like that one better than the other!

relatively speaking....

I'm not one for "adult" language, but I think Nibbs said it better.

rlaeromech

I need a hug......

Big Hug and a prayer!

Fantasmic!329

Hi! :wave:

Bye! :wave:
Hi!
Hi Freddy!
:wave:
Bye Freddy!
Hi!
Hey Freddy :wave:
Hi!
I missed you all!
BTW my trip report is done! :king:
YAY!
Have to check that out after I switch the wash into the dryer...
Hiya Freddie! Don't say what happened last night on Grease...we TiVoed it so we could watch the Oscars and are watching it tonight. :)
Oh Steph....
I won't say, but you won't be happy. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Disnut

I need a hug......

BIG HUGS !!!!!

Fantasmic!329

Don't worry...you aren't the only one who comes in here and asks questions about MJ. Or waits to ask questions about her.

MJ is this adorable special little girl who was adopted by Bonny. Over the course of time, we have all come to know and love this little girl and she is one of the reasons why we are all here. (That and we all have become such great and close friends). MJ is an absolute treasure and Bonny is totally incredible for adopting such a beautiful little girl.
What a wonderful answer. :)

I (even now) am still amazed at what great friends we have here.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, but I NEVER thought I would be able to relate to someone, or even become great friends, and to love and care about someone I have never met, or spoken to in the 'real world.'
I love and cherish you all. :) :kiss:

I need a hug......
(((HUGS))) for Bonny. :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom