MJ's Lucky Charms

nibblesandbits

I don't think there's a motivational system in the world that could get me to exercise on a regular basis - I'd rather just cut back a lot on calories. I'm waaaay too lazy to do anything besides walking around the neighborhood - and even then it has to be the "perfect" day.
yes...that is probably more like me...and then I'd just give up...because...I have no will power. :lol:

k.hunter30

Ok, so still being the "snot the newbie," and with the new thread name I have a question... what's the "MJ" in the thread titles mean?:lookaroun

rlaeromech

Speaking of movies we got three pretty good ones from Netflix that we watched this weekend:

Flushed Away - ok, those slugs (or whatever they were) were hilarious!
The Prestige - I'm a Christopher Nolan fan
Little Miss Sunshine - quite a bit of bad language, but I was laughing through pretty much the entire movie!

Anyone seen these?

We just watched the Prestige last night and I really liked it..

I was also really embarrassed at Austin Powers... since I guess I have been desensitized.. Dr. Evil is just so funny!
Although I think my favorite scene in all 3 is where Fat Bstd comes in as the UPS guy....

I Can't stop eating.. I eat because I'm unhappy and I'm unhappy because I eat.. its a viscous cycle......if you'll excuse me, there's someone I have to get in touch with and forgive............... myself!

You remember what happens next... and then my favorite line...

"Sorry! I faarted! Its a long road ahead!!! *shrugs.. shrugs*"

DisneyBunny

I was also really embarrassed at Austin Powers... since I guess I have been desensitized.. Dr. Evil is just so funny!
Although I think my favorite scene in all 3 is where Fat Bstd comes in as the UPS guy....

I Can't stop eating.. I eat because I'm unhappy and I'm unhappy because I eat.. its a viscous cycle......if you'll excuse me, there's someone I have to get in touch with and forgive............... myself!

That's where they lost me... I'm not so much on crude humor - but I did like the wit of the series. It's where the humor is intelligent that I really like... Farts, poo, and various other bodily functions don't appeal to Marc or myself in the slightest.

jesserin

Ok, so still being the "snot the newbie," and with the new thread name I have a question... what's the "MJ" in the thread titles mean?:lookaroun

MJ is the reason we're all here and such good friends... head to www.mjsspot.com to read more about MJ and all the incredible battles she's dealt with.

Her mommy is Bonny. (MommytoMJM on magic) She stops in on occassion in these threads but has been pretty busy lately. :)

PotteryGal

Hi Rick! :wave: Actually, FatB is probably the one character I hate the most. Most of the movies are funny, but I still get embarassed by them. :eek:
BTW, my reply boxes are messed up. Whenever I quote someone, their quote ends up at the bottom of the box and indented (as you might notice). :confused:

rlaeromech

I have such a hard time getting motivated to work out. I have a very "Kindergarten mentality"...I created a "Disney Diet" calendar w/ some fun Disney clip art and give myself a stamp on it for every day that I work out. :eek:

I like cats.

I had a cat once... one time in Korea I thought I ordered Steak!

Actually, it did last night. Mostly melted now. They say it's supposed to start up again this afternoon but so far, so good. *crosses fingers that it stays away*

It was a rhetorical questions Mrs. MC Hammer!

I like kitties too. :)

Putting up with these. :lookaroun :lol:

threewisewomana1.gif

I was afraid you were picking out my next avatar like you did connors

I asked that exact same question about a month ago
I missed you all!

BTW my trip report is done! :king:

Hey Betty can't wait to see it!
That's where they lost me... I'm not so much on crude humor - but I did like the wit of the series. It's where the humor is intelligent that I really like... Farts, poo, and various other bodily functions don't appeal to Marc or myself in the slightest.

It wasn't the fart it was his whole sensitive speach and the last line, I could of done without that as well.

k.hunter30

MJ is the reason we're all here and such good friends... head to www.mjsspot.com to read more about MJ and all the incredible battles she's dealt with.

Her mommy is Bonny. (MommytoMJM on magic) She stops in on occassion in these threads but has been pretty busy lately. :)

Oh, yeah I met Bonny last week. Thanks! I'll check out the link...

I feel bad about not knowing earlier... Everyone been very welcoming though. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom