MJ's Lucky Charms

Disnut

I had a cat once... one time in Korea I thought I ordered Steak!

It was a rhetorical questions Mrs. MC Hammer!

I was afraid you were picking out my next avatar like you did connors

I asked that exact same question about a month ago

Hey Betty can't wait to see it!

It wasn't the fart it was his whole sensitive speach and the last line, I could of done without that as well.

:ROFLOL: Now that was funny and:hurl:

jesserin

I had a cat once... one time in Korea I thought I ordered Steak!
:ROFLOL:
Rick said:
I was afraid you were picking out my next avatar like you did connors

I wasn't? :lookaroun

CCCDumb.gif

:kiss: Teasing. ;)

Nemo14

Oh, yeah I met Bonny last week. Thanks! I'll check out the link...

I feel bad about not knowing earlier... Everyone been very welcoming though. :)
I didn't introduce myself. I'm Betty, or Fishy, or Squishy, or any combination thereof.

I'm the sane one!

nibblesandbits

Oh, yeah I met Bonny last week. Thanks! I'll check out the link...

I feel bad about not knowing earlier... Everyone been very welcoming though. :)
Don't worry...you aren't the only one who comes in here and asks questions about MJ. Or waits to ask questions about her.

MJ is this adorable special little girl who was adopted by Bonny. Over the course of time, we have all come to know and love this little girl and she is one of the reasons why we are all here. (That and we all have become such great and close friends). MJ is an absolute treasure and Bonny is totally incredible for adopting such a beautiful little girl.

nibblesandbits

Meanie!

Although you need to speak to Marc though - he's developed this notion that he will never ever change diapers... HA!
:lol: I think what's his face feels that way too. He'll find out someday how wrong he is.

Jess said:
You'll have to pay me to admit that.
$1,000 works fine for me.

No...I think I can do a fine job of that myself.

SquishyFishy said:
I'm the sane one!

BS!!!! :lookaroun

mpoppins76

Original Poster
I'm the sane one!
:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :lookaroun
Don't worry...you aren't the only one who comes in here and asks questions about MJ. Or waits to ask questions about her.

MJ is this adorable special little girl who was adopted by Bonny. Over the course of time, we have all come to know and love this little girl and she is one of the reasons why we are all here. (That and we all have become such great and close friends). MJ is an absolute treasure and Bonny is totally incredible for adopting such a beautiful little girl.
She's right. I'm a fairly new MJer (not a newbie anymore though!) and I asked the same question. :)

jesserin

How about this instead? :lookaroun
beasweetie.gif

I didn't introduce myself. I'm Betty, or Fishy, or Squishy, or any combination thereof.

I'm the sane one!

Psht. Squishy Fishy is crazier than all of us! :lol:

I love reading the answers to that question every time someone asks... they always make me tear up. :)

MommytoMJM

Wow...a new thread already....I love Lucky Charms!

I am in Re-Install He** My compyter is giving me fits and I really, really want to get the pictures done.....I have a major migraine (two more teeth broke off in my mouth.....) and MJ seems to be getting a cold. So not a lot is getting done on any front here....

I need a hug......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom