MJ's Lucky Charms

Disnut

Morning. Okay now that I know it is morning is it Friday morning yet? I am soooo tired. Ready for some down time for a day. Maybe I will do nothing today.

Disnut

I'm counting $$$ at church this morning, then shopping for DH's birthday. I have no idea what to get him.

When is his BD? My DD BD is next Monday on the 12th. I have the same problem. She doesn't need any toys, she really doesn't need and clothes besides that I can't find any that I like for her. I need my neice to be here so she can help me shop. :lol:

mpoppins76

Original Poster
When is his BD? My DD BD is next Monday on the 12th. I have the same problem. She doesn't need any toys, she really doesn't need and clothes besides that I can't find any that I like for her. I need my neice to be here so she can help me shop. :lol:
How old is your DD, Susie?

Nemo14

His is Wednesday (the 7th). Our May trip to WDW is actually our birthday gifts to each other, but I want to get something for him to open on Wednesday. I just don't have a clue what to get - maybe a book or something...

mpoppins76

Original Poster
His is Wednesday (the 7th). Our May trip to WDW is actually our birthday gifts to each other, but I want to get something for him to open on Wednesday. I just don't have a clue what to get - maybe a book or something...
Or something FOR your trip? :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom