MJ's Family of Friends

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
You got it Bunny! :sohappy:
I figured it out and PM'ed Luke with the answer earlier.
We got it right! Aren't we smart?

Hoorah! I actually was just staring at it and started thinking... I went back and saw his clue after I had already surmised its origins... I was actually thinking it was a whole lot worse than it was!

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Hoorah! I actually was just staring at it and started thinking... I went back and saw his clue after I had already surmised its origins... I was actually thinking it was a whole lot worse than it was!

Me too.
As one who adores riddles, I should know to start with the simplest and most obvious route first. It's often the right one!

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Me too.
As one who adores riddles, I should know to start with the simplest and most obvious route first. It's often the right one!

I feel so silly for overlooking the simple solution that was right in front of me.

Fantasmic!329

MommytoMJM said:
Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate,hate, hate, hate to fly.......
It doesn't bother me too much. I've actually considered a career as a Flight Attendant. I dunno, it seems like fun. :veryconfu

Disnut

Fantasmic!329 said:
Hi Corey and Susan.

I'm here, popping in and out. I'm kinda cranky, so I'm not really doing anything.

Why are you so cranky? I think my DD's are thinking that I am cranky today also. :eek: I am not in that great of a mood. Need to go to bed early tonight.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom