MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

Pongo said:
I don't know. Just one of those nights.

Maybe it was the chicken :lookaroun

Cl__________g too loud? :lookaroun

EDIT: Drat! That doesn't look good! I mean, was the chicken making too much noise?

Pongo

Uponastar said:
:lookaroun

Okay, change of topic:

Why are you awkward?

I'm not.

Crush is.

In Turtle Talk last night, there was a part where he went behind some coral and came back wearing a bikini top. He then asked us what it was, and after we replied, that was his response.

Except it was more drawn out.

Like "awwwkwaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdd..."

:lookaroun Just like that :lol:

Uponastar

Pongo said:
I'm not.

Crush is.

In Turtle Talk last night, there was a part where he went behind some coral and came back wearing a bikini top. He then asked us what it was, and after we replied, that was his response.

:lookaroun Okay.

Disnut

Pongo said:
I'm not.

Crush is.

He did that in our show last summer.:lol: I wonder if it is all shows.

Pongo

Disnut said:
He did that in our show last summer.:lol: I wonder if it is all shows.

Hmm... Probably.

It was a great show. Better than I expected.

I'm glad I decided to do every attraction before the year is over. I've done a lot of things that I would have never done otherwise... And found out that I was wrong about it the whole time!

Disnut

Pongo said:
Hmm... Probably.

It was a great show. Better than I expected.

I'm glad I decided to do every attraction before the year is over. I've done a lot of things that I would have never done otherwise... And found out that I was wrong about it the whole time!

We enjoyed the show very much. I wish we could have seen it again. Time wouldn't let us. We only had 3 days last yr. but it was 3 more days than want I should have had. It was a wonderful time.:sohappy:

Pongo

Uponastar said:
No.
I usually love that sort of thing and don't like to give up.
But chemistry . . .

It doesn't really involve THAT much knowledge of chemistry.

The code is actually the basis of all of chemistry.

Think about it...

Pongo

Disnut said:
We enjoyed the show very much. I wish we could have seen it again. Time wouldn't let us. We only had 3 days last yr. but it was 3 more days than want I should have had. It was a wonderful time.:sohappy:

Three days is better than no days!

I was really lucky in that the line was REALLY short when I walked into TLS. I got into the next show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom