MJ's Family of Friends

nibblesandbits

Nemo14 said:
It might depend on how busy therir company is too. Plus isn't what's-his-face a policeman? He might have extra duties too.
aw...I was just catching up and had to respond to this:

What's his face is not a policeman...he works in accounting for a major hotel chain. :lol: That just makes me laugh. I don't know why though. (probably because I know that it would be bad for him to have possession of a gun! :lol: )

Nemo14

Original Poster
nibblesandbits said:
aw...I was just catching up and had to respond to this:

What's his face is not a policeman...he works in accounting for a major hotel chain. :lol: That just makes me laugh. I don't know why though. (probably because I know that it would be bad for him to have possession of a gun! :lol: )
Sorry about that! I must have been thinking of someone else's face!

nibblesandbits

Nemo14 said:
Sorry about that! I must have been thinking of someone else's face!
that's ok! Trust me though...you don't want to see him with a gun...and he's not to good with lawn mowers either...he chopped off part of his pinky trying to fix the mower...while it was running!!! :eek:

Nemo14

Original Poster
nibblesandbits said:
that's ok! Trust me though...you don't want to see him with a gun...and he's not to good with lawn mowers either...he chopped off part of his pinky trying to fix the mower...while it was running!!! :eek:
and we won't even mention the vacuum.....

Fantasmic!329

nibblesandbits said:
My former music teacher did that but with either her ring or middle finer (don't remember which.)

dandaman

I'm proud to say that, as a man, I have yet to chop off any significant appendage in my 15 years on this Earth. :D :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom