MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I finally have a few uninterrupted minutes here, and all is quiet....

I know what you mean.
Sometimes I come in here all set for a nice chat and no one is home. :(
Other times things just seem to get rolling, everyone's here and in top form . . . and I have to go. :mad:
And, the one I hate the most. . .I come in here, everyone's talking away, I post my first post, and everyone disappears. :fork:
Sometimes you just can't win! :lol:

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
I know what you mean.
Sometimes I come in here all set for a nice chat and no one is home. :(

And, the one I hate the most. . .I come in here, everyone's talking away, I post my first post, and everyone disappears. :fork:
Sometimes you just can't win! :lol:
That happens to me all the time - I swear I showered this morning! :eek:

MommytoMJM

Fantasmic!329 said:
Of course today is the one day when I don't check the site. :brick:

You couldn't find it if you went to the site, I said something on here about the forums and Danny went hunting...... :king:

Now I gotta get the rest of the site done....I upgraded my Front Page which necessitated buying a new book because of all the changes...:brick: :brick: :brick:

MommytoMJM

So I went out to the bookstore and got Andrew the new Animaniacs DVD, MJ a reusable Cars sticker book and this cool thing, it's Disney Princesses Magnadoodle on top and Book with how to trace letters on bottom, me a Front Page 2003 Book so I can finish MJ's site and a Book on Autism....

Nemo14

Original Poster
MommytoMJM said:
So I went out to the bookstore and got Andrew the new Animaniacs DVD, MJ a reusable Cars sticker book and this cool thing, it's Disney Princesses Magnadoodle on top and Book with how to trace letters on bottom, me a Front Page 2003 Book so I can finish MJ's site and a Book on Autism....
I love MagnaDoodles!

MommytoMJM

Uponastar said:
Bonny's speaking Internet shortcut!!!!!! :lol:

New site is looking nice! :)

Thank you, although that is just the forums part of the site.....I didn't think Danny would go looking for it when I mentioned it :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom