MJ's Family of Friends

dandaman

Nemo14 said:
not much desire here to cruise - maybe that Titanic history has something to do with it....:lol:

I used to be the avid Titanic enthusiast back in the day... :D

(I still have a whole bookshelf with a Titanic life preserver and ship model down here. :lookaroun)

MommytoMJM

ROFLMMEO Too Funny Betty.

I want to get all my Titanic stuff out, I haven't watched or read it in a long time, but now that Andrew is on days I don't get much time in the evenings to do stuff anymore....

MommytoMJM

dandaman said:

(I still have a whole bookshelf with a Titanic life preserver and ship model down here. :lookaroun)

Dibs if you ever get rid of it!

Nemo14

Original Poster
MommytoMJM said:
LOL.....

How late do they stay up? Why is the oldest still in bed, it's after 1 PM?
because I'm not allowed to wake her (or correct her about anything else for that matter). Can you say "Queen"?

MommytoMJM

Oh, news:

I still need to drag MJ's site out and work on it, but my friend Michael who is hosting MJsSpot.com put up our forums yesterday.....

Nemo14

Original Poster
dandaman said:

I'm not sure if you were here when I mentioned that DH's grandmother was a Titanic survivor.

MommytoMJM

Nemo14 said:
I'm not sure if you were here when I mentioned that DH's grandmother was a Titanic survivor.

I was reading about it, I was in the hospital when all of that took place. My grandfather was on the Alvin when it found the Titanic out of Woodshole Oceanographic Institute.

Nemo14

Original Poster
MommytoMJM said:
I was reading about it, I was in the hospital when all of that took place. My grandfather was on the Alvin when it found the Titanic out of Woodshole Oceanographic Institute.
cool. We had the opportunity to meet Bob Ballard and talked with him for quite a while. He's an amazing man!

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
I am dying to go on a Disney Cruise and if we are willing to travel last minute we can go for 75% off....just gotta save up the money and vacation time....
I think I'm going on a cruise in January. Kind of a second honeymoon thing. Just thought I'd throw that in...:lookaroun

dandaman

Nemo14 said:
because I'm not allowed to wake her (or correct her about anything else for that matter). Can you say "Queen"?

"Is this the real life, is this just fantasy?..." :lookaroun

Betty: No, I wasn't! That's awesome! (Well, relatively speaking...)

Bonny: Your grandfather was on the ALVIN?!?! :eek:

The Titanic enthusiast in me is coming out again, and it is jealous as heck. :lol:

Nemo14

Original Poster
nibblesandbits said:
I think I'm going on a cruise in January. Kind of a second honeymoon thing. Just thought I'd throw that in...:lookaroun
At that rate, you'll be having your 25th honeymoon before you turn 30! :lol:

Nemo14

Original Poster
dandaman said:

The Titanic enthusiast in me is coming out again, and it is jealous as heck. :lol:
es - DH never met her though - she died the year before he was born.

Techie 13

Just stopping by to say HI!

I haven't had a chance to catch up since I'm at work. The San Jose Grand Prix is moving in and blocking streets and I still have 100+ phone lines to run for the event.:hammer:

Bonny, the package is finally in the mail! Otis sent it yesterday.

I've gotta go, so I'll try to check back later.:wave:

nibblesandbits

Nemo14 said:
At that rate, you'll be having your 25th honeymoon before you turn 30! :lol:
:lol:

Well...the reason we're thinking about doing that is because my parents will be on our first honeymoon and that's not so romantic. Even if we try to avoid them because we'll know they're there.

I do like the sound of having the 25th honeymoon by the time we're 30 though! :lol: We do like to travel...who knows!

MommytoMJM

dandaman said:

Yep, he's even mentioned in the book about it :) I gotta drag it out it's in a box, it's called Water Babies I think...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom