MJ's Family of Friends

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Thanks!
I may take you up on that someday!
Our friends are always telling us we have to try it.

My mom loves them, and we're taking my aunt on one in the fall. She loves them too.

We're suckers for service, and they treat you like royalty. They put your napkin on your lap and everything. :D

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
My mom loves them, and we're taking my aunt on one in the fall. She loves them too.

We're suckers for service, and they treat you like royalty. They put your napkin on your lap and everything. :D

I could get used to that! :lol:

Uponastar

dandaman said:
Morning.

There would appear to be a spare storm headed for us. :lol: I just heard a sizable crash of thunder, but it's prettyy much the only lightning strike in the entire system!

http://www.wunderground.com/radar/radblast.asp?zoommode=zoom&num=6&delay=15&rbscale=0.23478260869565218&scale=1.000&noclutter=0&ID=DTX&type=N0R&lat=42.34453201&lon=-83.05988312&label=Detroit,%20MI&showstorms=31&map.x=449&map.y=294.5&centerx=400&centery=240&lightning=1

Kinda weird, IMO...

I'm beginning to picture you standing in front of a blue screen with a pointer. . .
wearing a certain hat. :lookaroun

dandaman

sorcerer.jpg

:lookaroun

Oh, you mean THAT hat. ;)

tigsmom

No way I can keep up with all of you :lol:

Bonny, did you see where they are discontinuing the pin trading nights at the resorts? Its in Today's Sentinal.

MommytoMJM

I saw that Mad, we never went to them because most of the traders were very fussy about MJ touching, etc.... but my Pin Trading board is up in arms about it. We just trade with CM's and online at pinpics.com I'm intimidated by hardcore traders....

I can't keep up either, but I figured I'd try....

How is your summer going?

Oh and I haven't forgotten, I will type up that crochet pattern for you soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom