MJ's Family of Friends

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
Nibblies!!!!!!!!

*throws her arms around Nibbs neck*

We've been sooooo worried! Are you okay?
Yes...I'm fine. I was just without power starting at around 11:00 am on Friday and then I was out until 4:30 am on July 23 (I said all I wanted for my b-day was to get electricity back, and I did!!! :lol:) But after that, I still didn't have access to the internet. It was quite an ordeal and I missed you all greatly!!!

Dan said:
Care to write a TR of your past few days in the dark?

Hmm...trip report...

ok...

got up...it was dark...took shower with generator...went out to be able to see...came back...it was dark...read by candlelight.

as you can see...it was quite exciting. :lol:

MommytoMJM

Uponastar said:
Gosh I don't know! :lol:
I'm just so glad to know you're alright, and that nothing has happened to disturb your wedding plans.
You're leaving on Thursday! :eek: All of sudden. . .it's time!
Our little Nibbs is leaving the nest! :cry:

Waaaahhhhhh!!!!!

But still so happy for you :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
Hooray!!!!!

So, whatcha got left to do?
um...since I didn't have electricity...I have to do my laundry still...and do all my packing. And that's a lot of laundry!!!

Oh and tomorrow I'm getting a mani and pedi.

Other than that, I'm all ready.

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
I saw that Mad, we never went to them because most of the traders were very fussy about MJ touching, etc.... but my Pin Trading board is up in arms about it. We just trade with CM's and online at pinpics.com I'm intimidated by hardcore traders....

I can't keep up either, but I figured I'd try....

How is your summer going?

Oh and I haven't forgotten, I will type up that crochet pattern for you soon.

Summer is still busy, softball camp starts soon and taking katie back & forth to work keeps me hoppin'.

Take your time with the afghan instructions, I'm still working on the one I started last month. :lol:

MommytoMJM

Nibbs: Mani and Pedi sound fun! Laundry, UGH one of my least favorite things, wait till you have kids, the laundry NEVER ends....

Mad: Sounds busy, and thanks!

dandaman

nibblesandbits said:
um...since I didn't have electricity...I have to do my laundry still...and do all my packing. And that's a lot of laundry!!!

Oh and tomorrow I'm getting a mani and pedi.

Other than that, I'm all ready.

Can I monitor the weather forecast for you guys? ;)

(Though I still don't know where you're getting married :lol: )

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
Nibbs: Mani and Pedi sound fun! Laundry, UGH one of my least favorite things, wait till you have kids, the laundry NEVER ends....

Mad: Sounds busy, and thanks!
yeah...I'm excited about the mani/pedi...not so excited about the laundry. And I don't want to think about the kids issue yet! :lol:

Dan said:
Can I monitor the weather forecast for you guys?

(Though I still don't know where you're getting married )

Sure, you are more than welcome to track the weather. I'm staying in Runaway Bay and I'm getting married on Saturday. (I leave on Thursday morning though.)

dandaman

nibblesandbits said:
yeah...I'm excited about the mani/pedi...not so excited about the laundry. And I don't want to think about the kids issue yet! :lol:

Sure, you are more than welcome to track the weather. I'm staying in Runaway Bay and I'm getting married on Saturday. (I leave on Thursday morning though.)

Here's the closest weather station I could find.

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/78388.html

Lookin' good for all three days! :D

Nemo14

Original Poster
Quick hello! Turns out that boss' birthday isn't 'til Thursday :hammer:, but we're still going out shopping in a bit (once the oldest wakes up).

MommytoMJM

DisneyBunny said:
You should try it, at least once! Find a cruise line that caters to what kind of experience you'd want. Food, or adventure, or bars and discos... There's a line for everyone. Let me know if you ever do, I'll help you out! I know about as much about cruising as I do about Disney.

I am dying to go on a Disney Cruise and if we are willing to travel last minute we can go for 75% off....just gotta save up the money and vacation time....

MommytoMJM

Nemo14 said:
Quick hello! Turns out that boss' birthday isn't 'til Thursday :hammer:, but we're still going out shopping in a bit (once the oldest wakes up).

LOL.....

How late do they stay up? Why is the oldest still in bed, it's after 1 PM?

Nemo14

Original Poster
not much desire here to cruise - maybe that Titanic history has something to do with it....:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom