MJ's Family of Friends

joanna71985

Howdy all. Hope everyone is doing well this evening. I'm just in the middle of doing a load of wash. Today was an interesting day. I was at the Boat Dock with the Pooh characters. I have now officially been with the Pooh characters at all 4 parks. I wonder if that is a record.:lookaroun We had quite a storm today. It drive the humidity up though.:( I hate how it gets so humid after it rains.

Pongo

Well, after tonight, I probably won't be back on until Thursday.

Concert tomorrow, then staying the night at my friend Hana's house in Tampa, then chillin' in Tamp for a while, then coming home Wednesday evening (wth a possible stop at WDW on the way, I haven't decided yet).

Anyway, I'll tell you all about it when I get home!

:wave:

joanna71985

Good morning all. I hope everyone has a good day today. I myself will be very scarse today- I will be at work until 8pm. So I will try to pop in during lunch. If not, I will talk to you all later. Have a good day everyone!:wave:

Nemo14

Original Poster
Good morning all - welcome back Susan!

I won't be on much today at all. Boss' birthday, so I have to take the kids shopping for his gift and bake a cake. Lovely weather for baking! :lol:
Have a good day all!
Luke - have fun in Tampa and enjoy the concert!

Pongo

So I lied. I'm here now, and I'll probably be here between my classes, since all I have for psych today is a quiz.

Maybe more of us will be on then...

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Fortunately, no.

I still feel a little wonky, but that may be from the semi-lack of sleep :lookaroun

Well, don't mess around if they return.
Have it checked out!

Okay, now on to the fun stuff. . .
Yay for the concert and the rest of your mini-trip! :sohappy:

Pongo

Uponastar said:
Well, don't mess around if they return.
Have it checked out!

I know, I know.

Dot said:
Okay, now on to the fun stuff. . .
Yay for the concert and the rest of your mini-trip! :sohappy:

Heck yes! I have to pack up a little backpack of things for spending the night at my friend's house. Good thing I had a quiz in PSY today.

And I'm thinking I'll go to Epcot and get one last ride in on LwtL before it turns automated :(

Uponastar

Pongo said:
I know, I know.

Heck yes! I have to pack up a little backpack of things for spending the night at my friend's house. Good thing I had a quiz in PSY today.

And I'm thinking I'll go to Epcot and get one last ride in on LwtL before it turns automated :(

Some things shouldn't change. :(
Enjoy that ride if you go!

Oh. . .
your avatar. . .
is it really a code?
If so, a tiny hint please!

Pongo

Uponastar said:
Some things shouldn't change. :(
Enjoy that ride if you go!

Oh. . .
your avatar. . .
is it really a code?
If so, a tiny hint please!

It's a code, but not much can be written with it. I've only come up with about... 7 words total :lol:

And the hint is in my location.

Uponastar

Pongo said:
It's a code, but not much can be written with it. I've only come up with about... 7 words total :lol:

And the hint is in my location.

Intriguing. . .
but I don't think I'll crack this one.
chemistry + me = :veryconfu

Pongo

Uponastar said:
Intriguing. . .
but I don't think I'll crack this one.
chemistry + me = :veryconfu

:lol: Not quite.

Where'd you get the "me" from? That actuallypretty close to part of it :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom