MJ's Family of Friends

Pongo

Uh... what are you talking about?
Better yet... why?
:lookaroun

We talked about while you weren't here.

Bonny said we should have MJ's Posse shirts. I said they should look like baseball jerseys with numbers on the back. I wanted my number to be i and i said that if anyone knew what I was talking about, they'd get bonus points.

The end.

Connor002

We talked about while you weren't here.

Bonny said we should have MJ's Posse shirts. I said they should look like baseball jerseys with numbers on the back. I wanted my number to be i and i said that if anyone knew what I was talking about, they'd get bonus points.

The end.

Oh.
I know what i is.
Too late for the points? :lookaroun

I want mine to be Phi!

JEDIsney

Yep, born and raised here.

I have never believed in the JD. We went on a class trip down to the Pine Barrens, to go to a Native American festival, and of course they told us the story of it. A lot of bull, if you ask me. :wave:
I live near the Pine Barrens. My mom claims to have "seen" the Jersey Devil when she was a little girl.

He's hilarious in that movie. Depp kept me laughing the whole time.
Yeah, he is. He makes the whole movie really.

Yay!
I listen to Live365 or SubsonicRadio all the time.
Yes! I seriously listen to Subsonic Radio 24/7. I love it!

Mine is next week.
Mine is in 38 days. September 14.

Mine's the 30th.
My best friend's birthday is on the 30th. We've been best friends for 12 years, and she's only 15 days older than me. She's actually who I've been going to Disney with for the past four years, along with her parents.

However, I am taking Physics this year, which is mostly math. Which stinks.
I'm taking Physics too. Not looking foward to it at all.

Especially with the teacher I'll be having.
According to my friends who had her last year, my teacher is bi-polar and crazy.

Golf courses? Public Restrooms? Synagogues?
I think that you should get bonus points just for spelling synagogue correctly.

No you're not! Anyhoo, I am going to go to bed now. Have a good night everyone.:wave:
Good night!

Hello everybody else!

lunalovegoddess

Too true. Calculus sucks and it's all useless. I feel like Pre-Calc and Calc were two semesters I'll never get back.

Though Statistics may come in handy one day. But not much of it.

However, I am taking Physics this year, which is mostly math. Which stinks.

Amen, brother Luke...
Since I had placed out of most course requirements, I only needed one semester of math in college. (I had taken Probability and Statistics, and College Algebra and Trigonometry in high school.) The only math that I had difficulty with was Calculus. And, unless I was planning on building my own Stargate in my dorm room, it was pretty pointless. No matter how high my IQ is, the fact remained that I was bored and fed up with sacrificing my lunch break to attend a class that I loathed. So, I quit, enjoyed my lunches outdoors, and started snogging Number_6... which is a story for another time. :animwink:

tigsmom

Good morning all :wave:

We survived Baltimore,the anime conventioneers and drunken baseball fans.:sohappy:

Hope everyone is doing well

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom