MJ's Family of Friends

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Just about every pic ever taken of me is one of those crazy moments! :rolleyes:
I look awful in pictures!

Tell me about it. I rarely look decent in pictures. That's why my Trip report has a lot of shots of food! :lol:

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Tell me about it. I rarely look decent in pictures. That's why my Trip report has a lot of shots of food! :lol:

Your food pics are so good, no one notices you're never in any of the shots! :lol:

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
And we're gonna watch it again...

Pop over to mjsspot.com and tell me what you think of the new under construction page

Cute! I like the purple, but it's kinda harsh on my monitor.
Is that Mulch Sweat and Shears?

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
And we're gonna watch it again...

Pop over to mjsspot.com and tell me what you think of the new under construction page

Love it!
Both pics are great!

You need to change the caption under the bottom pic, though.

Fantasmic!329

Hello.

Back from a swim (at an indoor pool.) It is absolutely disgusting outside. I don't have breathing problems, and it is hard to take a breath. I'm staying in for the rest of the day, except for a possible trip to the movies.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Fantasmic!329 said:
Hello.

Back from a swim (at an indoor pool.) It is absolutely disgusting outside. I don't have breathing problems, and it is hard to take a breath. I'm staying in for the rest of the day, except for a possible trip to the movies.
Howdy!
I went out to water the plants and I swear you could cut the air with a knife. We need a good old thunderstorm to clear this out of here!
Oh Weather Dude Dan......

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Hello.

Isn't it awful Freddy?
Breathing is really hard!

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
Howdy!
I went out to water the plants and I swear you could cut the air with a knife. We need a good old thunderstorm to clear this out of here!
Oh Weather Dude Dan......

It's oppressive... I needed to go out over lunch... and canned it. I just couldn't stand being in my car that had sat in the hot sun all day.

MommytoMJM

ROFLMMEO! I like that Freddy!

Okay, I amde some more changes, couldn't find a different background, but added the caption and stuff, what do you all think?

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Oh Bunny, that sucks, that is the worst palce to have it too....

Ugh. I'm sooo sensitive to it. I've managed not to get it for a few years, but now I'm hot and itchy too. :cry:

Can I borrow your pool, Dot and Fred? Or your water park passes Bonny? :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom