MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
What does George do Dot? I don't think I've ever asked...I know Dave is a Math Teacher and Marc is a Comuter geek, Andrew works for the Mouse....Hmmm, what about the rest?

George worked for the Philadelphia Water Department and Department of Commerce before he left on disability. Now he is a computer geek, documentarian, photographer and videographer. He has done two small pictorial books on Philadelphia history (his passion) and is constantly busy with one project or another.

Uponastar

I'm here!
Sorry but I got distracted by a boat load of pics!
Oh my gosh!
Bonny the pics of MJ when she was really little. . .How precious!

Nemo14

Original Poster
I checked out some of the pics this morning - that child has such an impish grin when she's happy! Just want to hug her so tight!

MommytoMJM

I am so tired and my head hurts, I just don't want to do anything today....The only nice thing about when Andrew goes back to nights in a week and a half is that he goes back to being MJ's night nurse...

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
I am so tired and my head hurts, I just don't want to do anything today....The only nice thing about when Andrew goes back to nights in a week and a half is that he goes back to being MJ's night nurse...

Maybe you're overdoing Bon!
Relax a bit. The site is already ahead of itself!

Pongo

Hello.

Quick check-in before I dive into the remaining 190 pages of One Hundred Years of Solitude. If I don't come back before tomorrow, send out a serach party.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Got to get back to things here. Bonny,listen to Dot. The site looks great so far, and there's no rush to get it all done. Take some time off and enjoy yourself and the princess!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom