MJ-Palooza!

tigsmom

maggiegrace1 said:
I always keep things clean......Hey Luke ..The Omen is scaryyyy..the old one is at least....

And from what I understand this is just the same version with new people. There has been nothing changed! :eek:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Morning....I'm sorry I have been so out of it.

Yesterday I was on the phone helping plan a trip for a friend and she wants me and MJ to join her for her whole trip, so we are doing every dining with her and she is taking MJ to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique I am just in awe! We're going to the Playhouse Disney Breakfast, Liberty Tree Inn, Akershus for lunch and Crystal Palace early so we can get pics of the castle empty.

I was also on the IM with Nana trying to get everything done for the next three weeks.

This morning I was supposed to go to the Dr, but I woke up so ill that I had to cancel (I'll reschedule) and went back to bed till noon, then as I came out they were dissassembing MJ's Princess bed and she was NOT happy....I hope that when she gets the new ones she'll be okay, if not I may end up having to buy the Castle bed again, it's on sale for 12.50....sigh...(more likely is that her godfather will buy it)

Now my head hurts and I am waiting for Nana, she just past mile marker 110

maggiegrace1

hey Bonny..Thats great about your friends trip..:)and that Nana is almost there...Sorry you are sick..{HUGS}.....Poor MJ I am sure she will love the other beds..Kisses to both of you..:)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
How did you find that?!!!
Yes. I remember typing that. You were nice to Bonny. And you always are. It would be easy for you guys to go off into your own thread and talk about God know's what. But you're here and I think that's . . .nice.

I remember that, it made me cry :) and it just did now too.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Thanks Dana! It is really cool, I'd never get to do these theings anyway, but she's a single mom and wants company. We met her last year and the girls liked each other so she kept in touch and she really wanted me and MJ along on the trip :) It is so sweet of her.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Dana, MJ says Maggie is cute and happy and she wants to hold her....

Translation into MJ Speak:

MJ points to Maggie's pics and says Hoppy (happy) points again and says Tute (cute) looks at me and says hole? (hold)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom