MJ-Palooza!

CaptainMichael

nibblesandbits said:
Hi Michael!!!!

(haha! Beat ya! :lookaroun )​
Well, you didn't beat Dana, but you did beat a few people. Of course, I do not believe they had ever intended on saying hello in the first place.:xmas:

But, hello to you too Nibbs!:kiss:

joanna71985

Hey everyone. Sorry I have been so distant lately. I have just been so busy here.:snore: Well anyway, work is going great. I was with Kenai and Koda at Camp Minnie-Mickey on Sunday and was in the Toontown Pals room with Minnie, Daisy, and Pluto yesterday. Just wanted to pop in and say hi.:wave:

CaptainMichael

joanna71985 said:
Hey everyone. Sorry I have been so distant lately. I have just been so busy here.:snore: Well anyway, work is going great. I was with Kenai and Koda at Camp Minnie-Mickey on Sunday and was in the Toontown Pals room with Minnie, Daisy, and Pluto yesterday. Just wanted to pop in and say hi.:wave:
Hey!:wave:

Glad you are having a busy, yet magical time!

Nemo14

lunalovegoddess said:
*Can I get you anything? Coffee, tea, me?* :kiss:
Good morning all.
I'll have a coffee and a blueberry bagel please....

Oh, and good morning all! It's supposed to go up to 61 degrees here today, with record breaking rainfall! Did I mention it's because my mother's flying in this morning?

lunalovegoddess

Currently 78* here, but eventually low 90's.
:sohappy: Tomorrow Bryan's grandparents are meeting up with us at Epcot, so we're looking forward to that. We haven't seen them since we moved.

tigsmom

lunalovegoddess said:
:sohappy: Tomorrow Bryan's grandparents are meeting up with us at Epcot, so we're looking forward to that. We haven't seen them since we moved.

That should be a great time! And I love EPCOT.

Nemo14

lunalovegoddess said:
Can I come too???

Mad - Meet me at Le Cellier for lunch!

Nemo14

Off to the airport - probably won't be on much today - have a good day all! :wave:

Edit - just checked the flight info - she's actually arriving early! - What kind of pilot lands early in this weather?!!!!!

Uponastar

Good morning all!
Miserable here, too, this morning.
Not raining, but dreary and cool.

Betty . . . couldn't your mom visit in the winter?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom