MJ-Palooza!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hi Connor!

Dana, she is a cutie, you'll find yourself spaking MJSpeak soon after your meeting her. Right now she is buried in stuffies in her Barbie car, she made me bring all her stuffies out and dump them on top of her...

maggiegrace1

MommytoMJM said:
Hi Connor!

Dana, she is a cutie, you'll find yourself spaking MJSpeak soon after your meeting her. Right now she is buried in stuffies in her Barbie car, she made me bring all her stuffies out and dump them on top of her...

Awwww..I cannot wait to meet her..She is so sweet:)
And to think that so many people miss out on getting to know her because they judge her..oh well..I guess it is their loss...It wont be mine..:)

Uponastar

Hey!
To all of you who were nice enough to listen to me go on about my mom yesterday, I just want to tell you that today was a much better day. Much better! Good thoughts must have helped.
Thank you everyone!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hiya Dot! I haven't listend yet, but I'm about to....I'm catching up and I for one am honored that you trust us enough to talk to us! HUGS I love you

Dana, you are so right, many peopele do miss out on her, my in laws for two....I am glad you won't be one of them, she's a doll, you'll love her.

tigsmom

Uponastar said:
Hey!
To all of you who were nice enough to listen to me go on about my mom yesterday, I just want to tell you that today was a much better day. Much better! Good thoughts must have helped.
Thank you everyone!

((HUGS)) great news! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom