MJ-Palooza!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Oh no, I'm older and way sappier, trust me.....

I'm crying at old episodes of Summerland

I've been watching things at WDW for over a year and still cry every time I'm there.

maggiegrace1

MommytoMJM said:
Oh no, I'm older and way sappier, trust me.....

I'm crying at old episodes of Summerland

I've been watching things at WDW for over a year and still cry every time I'm there.

You are not much older then me..and I cry at commercials and everytime I hear spectromagic and wishes music

Uponastar

maggiegrace1 said:
You are not much older then me..and I cry at commercials and everytime I hear spectromagic and wishes music

Lots of things at WDW make me cry!
Just being there . . .
*sighs*
I miss it!

talkinghands

Uponastar said:
Okay, I'll stop telling you what to do! :lol:
Nana-Lisbet-Lisa (or whatever her name may be) will just have to make sure you're eating properly when she gets there! I'm putting her in charge of this operation!
I'm almost as bad as Bonny but together we do make a mean Mac and cheese with veggies. Jim does most of the cooking in our house or I would forget to eat and go crashing. Oh. Bonny I am finally back under 180. 174. kids worked it off me. 74 pounds to go. probably lose more now I am back on all my meds.

Pongo

Uponastar said:
See my post that followed that one! :lol:

I did :lol:

I thought of you and Connor while flying into Philly today. And I think I might have seen Connor's school... but I could have been seeing things.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Night Dot :)

I cry at everything at WDW, it's insane given how much time I spend there.
and commercials and music and books...well, you get the idea....

The commercial of JC Penny's where it looks like they are rushing to the delivery room and the next thing you see if their little girl getting off the plane from China, that nearly killed me, it was on when we were adopting MJ.

Good report Lis! Yeah, we're both super bad about eating.

We need to go to the grocery store Wednesday when you get here.

Uponastar

Pongo said:
I did :lol:

I thought of you and Connor while flying into Philly today. And I think I might have seen Connor's school... but I could have been seeing things.

Did it have a thundercloud over it?

:lookaroun

Oh wait, it's closed for the summer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom