MJ-Palooza!

nibblesandbits

maggiegrace1 said:
I can not have my two prom dates argueing..now both of you stop and give me a kiss on the cheek:kiss:
:kiss:

Jess said:
HEY!!!!

this isn't the prom thread... this is MJ's thread! Take it outside you 3 -

*grabs the popcorn and follows them out*

Well, at least share some of that popcorn! :lol: :slurp:

nibblesandbits

Ok girls...I think I'm out. At least for a while. I haven't been out of my house all day. It's time I go do something...don't know what. I'll find something to do though.

Love ya both!!! :kiss:

talkinghands

Well, how were the parks today?
Doctor's apponitment took 3 hours and all but about 20 minutes of that was waiting time. ugh. And he's changing my meds. Hopefully they will be less expensive but I won't count on that. Jim will pick them up for me tomorrow.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hiya!

We just got home, had a weird day so we'll just go with the good.... ummmmm

MJ got sung to by 4 for a Dollar (she missed doing that at her real bday (she was so sick) and she got to.........meet Mrs. Potts and Chip and see Belle and Prince Vincent again! It was really nice, I did take two pics, but daddy videotaped the whole thing, which I hope someday to get onto a VCD so I can upload it to her website (gotta get a new video card :( I thought mine could do it)

We ran into our friends Deb and Linda and got to sit with them and their group for Fantasmic!

We also got to hang out with her Uncle Keith (and will again tomorrow for part of the day)

Tomorow (grrr, that doesn't look right) we will do more SWW stuff and a bunch of stuff we missed today (like the whole back half of the park)

*back to catching up*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom