MJ-Palooza!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Last year I was in the MK for 9/11 where they still do a ceremony at the time of the Flag Ceremony for it. They had returned soldiers from Iraq lower the flag and the Voices of Liberty sing, I bawled....

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
Last year I was in the MK for 9/11 where they still do a ceremony at the time of the Flag Ceremony for it. They had returned soldiers from Iraq lower the flag and the Voices of Liberty sing, I bawled....
You sure did. It was a beautiful Ceremony I just wish they had interpreters or the ALD worked out there.

talkinghands

We got lucky. The alternator went on the van today. Fortunately it was near the mechanics and they are replacing it today. Better than being towed back to Miami after we head out for Orlando.Just pray that nothing happenes to the car this trip. Sometimes I feel like we are replacing this car part by part.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
talkinghands said:
We got lucky. The alternator went on the van today. Fortunately it was near the mechanics and they are replacing it today. Better than being towed back to Miami after we head out for Orlando.Just pray that nothing happenes to the car this trip. Sometimes I feel like we are replacing this car part by part.

Yikes!!!

NO MORE BAD TRIP KARMA!!!!!

Fantasmic!329

DisneyBunny said:
One of the best accounts of 9-11 is here. Such a great first hand account... it makes you stop and think...

It's a good read...
There is a thread here that is a great Real-Time account of the day. Lemme find it...

EDIT: Someone already found it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom