MJ-Palooza!

Uponastar

Hey!
Completely off topic, but has anyone gone over to the "How long have u been a member?" thread? Paul Berk has posted a link to the September 11, 2001 thread with real-time posts from members while everything was going down. Chilling.

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Hey!
Completely off topic, but has anyone gone over to the "How long have u been a member?" thread? Paul Berk has posted a link to the September 11, 2001 thread with real-time posts from members while everything was going down. Chilling.
I started reading it this morning and all the old feelings came back - we'll never forget that awful day.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I started reading it this morning and all the old feelings came back - we'll never forget that awful day.

I told him someone should post that link every September 11th.
It's something we all should read.

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Hey!
I can't read that.
Not now...

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
I told him someone should post that link every September 11th.
It's something we all should read.
I actually think they do post it every sept. 11. I know I clicked on it last year. I didn't actually have the time to read it, but I remember clicking on that link and saving it for a later read. (which I also never did...)

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
I actually think they do post it every sept. 11. I know I clicked on it last year. I didn't actually have the time to read it, but I remember clicking on that link and saving it for a later read. (which I also never did...)

Guess I missed it then.
But it really is something to read.

nibblesandbits

ok all...I think I'm out of here. I would like to go shopping for new dresses to wear to weddings (work). I also need to clean my room...probably won't happen....and I want to scrapbook b/c I haven't finished scrapbooking my first trip to Disney, let alone started my second trip I took in JANUARY! Good lord! That's six months ago!

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
ok all...I think I'm out of here. I would like to go shopping for new dresses to wear to weddings (work). I also need to clean my room...probably won't happen....and I want to scrapbook b/c I haven't finished scrapbooking my first trip to Disney, let alone started my second trip I took in JANUARY! Good lord! That's six months ago!

Sounds like a plan.
Let us know how much of that you actually do. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom