Mj 2.0!

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
Morning Betty :)

UGH, MJ is having a rough morning... :( sigh....kicking, fever (low)

Our freind Daina got termmed last night, she'll be leaving this weekend, MJ is going to miss her :( We're waiting to hear from Nana about the rest of the weekend.

Poor MJ!:( I hope she feels better soon. And oh my goodness. What happened to Dania (if you don't want to say, I understand). That is so sad that she got termed.:(

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
ROFLMMEO!!! Diapering boys! I had a baby boy for 4 days before MJ (long story, I'll post a link here if anyone wants) and I got a sprinkle shower more than once from Cody and Jr (my godson)

I doubt Connor wants a reprieve, he seems pretty attached to us IMoms!
My son had the nickname "Squirt" for the first 2 years of his life!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
I miss both of them too!

I have three new projects related to Disney tho.

Project 1: MJ's school curriculum is all based on WDW (I am homeschooling her) so the first thing I need to do is make her PECS books about the parks.

Project 2: Write an article about CM's for a WDW website

Project 3: Start a Circle of Friends Scrapbook chain

Oh... and I need to get started on crafts somewhere in there! Anyone up for a monthly crafts evening at my place?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
joanna71985 said:
Poor MJ!:( I hope she feels better soon. And oh my goodness. What happened to Dania (if you don't want to say, I understand). That is so sad that she got termed.:(

Thanks for the wishes for MJ... I gave her some Tylenol... :)

As for Daina, she got three reprimands, so they let her go :( She is very sad, so are we, we liked her a lot.

*waits anxiously with Joanna*

We can't wait to have you here, I think you'll end up spending a lot of time at our place!

Uponastar

It's been great sharing a special morning with you, fellow Imoms.
Thanks. :kiss:

I have work to do, so I'll be back later. :wave:

Connor!!!
Enjoy your day off! :)

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
I miss both of them too!

I have three new projects related to Disney tho.

Project 1: MJ's school curriculum is all based on WDW (I am homeschooling her) so the first thing I need to do is make her PECS books about the parks.

Project 2: Write an article about CM's for a WDW website

Project 3: Start a Circle of Friends Scrapbook chain

Oh... and I need to get started on crafts somewhere in there! Anyone up for a monthly crafts evening at my place?

I am!:sohappy: I really want to get into scrapbooking, and I like doing crafts, so I'm all for it.:D

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
joanna71985 said:
I am!:sohappy: I really want to get into scrapbooking, and I like doing crafts, so I'm all for it.:D

I have more craft stuff than you can imagine! Scrapbooking, Quilling, Crochet, Soap Making, Painting (glass, ceramics, One Stroke, T-shirts) you name it, I have it!

tigsmom

I wander in and we're talking crafts again! :sohappy:

Finished up the baby blanket and little lamb I was making for a member here...they arrived before the baby...and now I'm finishing up a crocheted sweatshirt style sweater for the Lil'Mermaid.

Bonny, you promised you would get started! :lol:

DisneyBunny

I did it! I managed to read all 700+ posts before drawing up the courage to say hi. (pant... pant...)

"Hi!" :wave:

Hope you all don't mind a newbie to the Chit Chat section intruding on your conversations. I've been lurking for years, but am just now getting around to posting on this section. How do you all manage to post so much? I just spent all morning catching up, when I should have been working ... don't tell my boss. :lookaroun

Anyone want to breif me on Chit Chat ettiquite? Like what the hey are "juggles?" I get huggles, but I'm a wee bit clueless on that one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom