Mj 2.0!

talkinghands

Morning and juggles to all. Getting ready to leave for work. Won't be on much today since I have to work at school and then go with a friend to "Race for Life". It is a cancer society fundraiser.
Next week is going to be really busy. Teaching during the day and interpreting at night for my church's Easter Pageant. Ouch.
Then I have an easy week. Spring break! I can't wait.

Uponastar

joanna71985 said:
I'm baaack! The audition was not that bad at all. I actually was able to do a good part of the dance. The only bad part was that I found out today that i am too short for puppets.
guilty.gif
Oh well. They told us that we should be getting a letter within 2 weeks (hopsfully ASAP). So thanks everyone for your well-wishes!
goodvibes.gif

Hi Joanna! :wave:
Sounds like the audition went well!
Here's hoping the next 2 weeks bring good news!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Friday morning huggles - up to my ears in housework today!:fork:

Hi Betty! :wave:
I've been trying to ignore the dust this morning.
*sighs*
Guess I better attack that today.
But the good news is I get to decorate for Easter once the work is done! :)
I love doing that because Easter means Spring! :sohappy:

Nemo14

I officially declared it Spring in my house yesterday, which actually accounts for a lot of the housework I have to do today - putting the cords and sweaters away - getting out some of the warmer weather things,

doing all the vacuuming and dusting I've let slide all week

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I officially declared it Spring in my house yesterday, which actually accounts for a lot of the housework I have to do today - putting the cords and sweaters away - getting out some of the warmer weather things,

doing all the vacuuming and dusting I've let slide all week

Yep!
It is time!
And I'm loving it!

jesserin

she did pretty good - considering she had a head cold and only slept about 6 hours total in 3 days... ;)

Actually - the drive was fine - no major meltdowns, we did manage to make it to Epcot for a couple hours - so that was good too... got her first pair of ears... :)

All in all - we just have to get back on a schedule now - it's been a long couple of days.. fun... but long... I'm looking forward to our big trip next month. This was just kind of a tease... :)

Nemo14

jesserin said:
she did pretty good - considering she had a head cold and only slept about 6 hours total in 3 days... ;)

Actually - the drive was fine - no major meltdowns, we did manage to make it to Epcot for a couple hours - so that was good too... got her first pair of ears... :)

All in all - we just have to get back on a schedule now - it's been a long couple of days.. fun... but long... I'm looking forward to our big trip next month. This was just kind of a tease... :)
7 more weeks for us!!!

DisneyBunny

Morning all!

jesserin said:

So cute! Love the new avatar pic!

Uponastar

jesserin said:

Hey Jess and Lizzy!
Welcome back!
Lizzy looks adorable in her new ears! (Pink of course!)
Glad you had a good time!

jesserin

Morning Dot & Bunny! :)

Betty - no, it was just Elizabeth and I - we met up with a friend of mine - but we just walked around... didn't ride anything... can't wait to do Soarin though... that's one of the first things on the agenda when we get there (26 days!!!) ;)

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:
Morning Dot & Bunny! :)

Betty - no, it was just Elizabeth and I - we met up with a friend of mine - but we just walked around... didn't ride anything... can't wait to do Soarin though... that's one of the first things on the agenda when we get there (26 days!!!) ;)

The first item on our agenda is to hit Everest. Can't wait! Less than a month to go :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom