Mj 2.0!

Connor002

dandaman said:
Know when someone says after a joke, "Ha! I kill me!"

It's your cue. :drevil: ;)

Sometimes I say that after a really bad joke: "HA! You kill you." :rolleyes: Then I just turn and walk away. :lol:

I cannnot die.

Muwhahahah!

:lookaroun

Wh-at? :lookaroun

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
This outline is going so slowly.
I was just on a roll, too.
I'm stuck near the end.:brick:
I want to go play my game.
sad0147.gif

And there's the tantrum smilie!
What outline?

Uponastar

Sort of strange.
It fits us here, in particularly.
We can really stay hidden.
But yet none of us really do.
Something makes us want to reveal who we are.

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
Sorry I was away, on the phone with Nana, whining about my problems with Andrew....he really has made a huge mess and his response is for me to take over because he clearly can't do it, but that means *I* have to clean up his mess.... ARGH
Whine all you want. That's what I am here for DD.
Now my turn to whine. I caught something from the kids and now I have a sore throat, nasty sinuses and nausea. No coughing yet but I am sure it is to come. I have to teach tomorrow and them go to Race for Life and interpret for a friend of mine who is a cancer survivor. Sigh. Right now I just want to sleep. Taking sinus stuff, Chloroseptic and Airborne. Hope it kills this off.
I want chicken soup and my Mommy. Whine over.
Today was the field trip to Disney on Ice: Finding Nemo. While it was beautiful and I loved the skating. I truely would have liked an interpreter team because I couldn't understand the words. And to my students it was just a bunch of fish chasing all over the place. We were one of 2 groups of deaf children and were seated on opposite sides of the arena. Other group didn't have interpreting either. Sigh. Since I was not the one who set this up I wasn't able to stress the need for interpreters for the kids even with their limited signing skills. The more people they see sign the better for them. They need language models.
Wanted to get MJ something from the show but the prices were outrageous. Way higher than WDW. $10 was the least expense souvenir and it was a piece of junk. Hot dogs were 3.75 for a small dog and a soda was $5. WDW prices look good after this.
Hope everyone else is feeling better.

Sorry, I'll quit whining now.... :lookaroun[/QUOTE]

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
I just checked my School folder.
There are 119 documents in there.
So that's were the past seven months went... :lookaroun

That's one fat folder. :lol:
119 documents!
You've been working your butt off!
And yet you're here so much!
Talk about multi-tasking!

Connor002

Dot, I bid you a fine adieu, au revoir, auf wiedersehen, etc.
I'm off to get lost in a video game and not come out for several hours. :lookaroun

Good Night. :wave: :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom