Mj 2.0!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Pongo said:
Melbourne. East coast. Brevard County. Almost exactly east of WDW. US 192 is about ten minutes from my house, depending on traffic.

I've lived here my entire life. What's really crazy is that Bonny lived in Rockledge (20 minutes north) a few years back. I was born in Rockledge.

Small world.

Yup, lived there from March 2004 to December 2004 :) In laws still live there.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Pongo said:
But I don't go to the beach all that often. The east coast beaches (except for like, Daytona and Cocoa) are pretty notorious for how bad they are compared to the West Coast. I'd much rather have beaches like theirs. Our sand is nasty, our water is nasty. It's all pretty bad. I also get sunburned super easily. And I never tan either. I just freckle :rolleyes:

But I will run on the beach for cross country practice. That's fun. When the tide is low. Otherwise, it's like trying to run sideways along a steep hill.

You and me both....now that we have the van I am hoping to take MJ to the beach more. I hate the sun, but the beach is my *home* place :) I love the waves, shells, etc...

dandaman

Same here, regarding Luke's previous post quoted above. :lol:

Last trip was the only WDW trip I didn't end up paying a visit to the clinic at least once. :rolleyes:

Connor002

jesserin said:
Did you write that? That's great Connor... are you sure you're only 15? ;)

As usual - you amaze me... great insight - I'm impressed... :)

I posted it here so I'd remmber to look it over again and fix anything. :lookaroun I spotted a few things... :lookaroun

Connor002

Oy, look what horrid mistakes I make when I don't look things over...
Extra "the"s, repeated openings, mismatched and confusing pronouns, etc.:hammer:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:
Hey bonny! :) Sounds like you're going to have a fantastic day tomorrow! Can't wait to hear all about it! Hope you guys have a wonderful day! :sohappy: :kiss:

*extra juggles* your way - haven't been able to *juggle* y'all in awhile! :)

Awwww, for you too! In a month we'll be able to juggle in person!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom