Mj 2.0!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Thanks Betty!
Thought I'd try a little Easter.
Spring is springing! :sohappy:
The ice cream cart will return, after.
I got kinda used to it.
I'm working on decorating Nemo for Easter.

DisneyBunny

Morning all!

Love everyone's new avatars. Looks like we're all ready for Spring!

MommytoMJM said:
Uhhhh, what is a Rice Stick?

Rice Sticks are thin rice noodles, which are made from a dough of rice flour and water. They kinda have the consistency of angel hair pasta. Yummy, and allergy friendly for those with wheat allergies.

Can't wait to hear how the makeover goes! Make sure to take pictures!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
joanna71985 said:
Bonny, make sure you take LOTS of pictures tomorrow. I can't wait to find out how it went.

I took lots of pictures... but it was a disaster :( MJ hated it. The salon is real cute and I will do a full report, but she didn't even want to go to the parks afterwards...so we're home, gonna take a nap and see if she wants to go see Spectro later on.... :(

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
I took lots of pictures... but it was a disaster :( MJ hated it. The salon is real cute and I will do a full report, but she didn't even want to go to the parks afterwards...so we're home, gonna take a nap and see if she wants to go see Spectro later on.... :(

Oh no! Sorry to hear this! Was it a product of just having a bad day, or was it something with the salon?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Oh no! Sorry to hear this! Was it a product of just having a bad day, or was it something with the salon?

Just an autism day, there were a lot of people, a lot of activity, new place, new people... the salon actually had about 4 peopkle trying to help her feel more confortable, but she just cried through the whole thing :( She was soooo sad...

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Poor thing. :(

Do you think she could have handled it better with less kids around, and therefore a bit less stimulation?

I think so...we are thinking that we may try it again with the first appt of the day or the last appt of the day... She was so upset, I'll download the pics later, but she is crying in all of them.....

DisneyBunny

Sigh. I was thinking about her all morning, and was hoping she'd have a good time. Perhaps you guys could play with some nail polish at home or something... :)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Sigh. I was thinking about her all morning, and was hoping she'd have a good time. Perhaps you guys could play with some nail polish at home or something... :)

She did get her nails painted, cried tho... they gave us makeup to take home and play with her with.... They gave her a barrette, crown, sash, 2 free pics (MJ wouldn't pose for the pics either, so we have candids of her crying:( and the makeup...

DisneyBunny

Did they take your complimentary certificate, or whatever it was? It seems like you should get the opportunity to go again if she didn't get to fully utilize their services.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Did they take your complimentary certificate, or whatever it was? It seems like you should get the opportunity to go again if she didn't get to fully utilize their services.

Yeah they did, we couldn't have used it at any other time, the CM preview is over tomorrow...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom