Mj 2.0!

DisneyBunny

Good morning all!

Speaking of soup, I've got a huge pot of chicken soup going on the stove, for all who would like some! I hear chicken soup cures all :slurp:

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Good morning all!

Speaking of soup, I've got a huge pot of chicken soup going on the stove, for all who would like some! I hear chicken soup cures all :slurp:

Good morning, Bunny!
Thanks for the offer, but I think anymore soup would just about do me in!

DisneyBunny

I've actually never made homemade soup before. I'm a bit nervous! Perhaps it's a good idea to keep it to myself this first batch - I don't want to poison everyone!

Fantasmic!329

Morning, Dot and Bunny!

I've never made homeade soup, either. I'm a Campbell's person. :lol:
My dad makes a yucky stew type of thing. My godmother makes good soup. :slurp:

DisneyBunny

Morning!

My DH used to be a Campbells person, that is until he discovered ramen noodles. Now I've got 6 cans of soup in the pantry that he hasn't touched in almost a year!

Sigh. Maybe he'll try the homemade stuff.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
I've actually never made homemade soup before. I'm a bit nervous! Perhaps it's a good idea to keep it to myself this first batch - I don't want to poison everyone!

I'm sure it will be delicious, Bunny!
One thing I do:
If I make noodles for the soup, I keep them separate, to be added to each individual serving.
That way you can have as little or as much noodles as you want in each serving.
Also, and probably most importantly, the noodles don't get mushy from being in the hot soup.

DisneyBunny

Actually the recipe I'm using calls for the noodles to be added last anyways. I guess that makes sense. I'm thinking of using rice sticks for one finished batch, and egg noodles for the other. Maybe by using the sticks, I can convince my DH to give it a try.

Pongo

Uponastar said:
Good morning, Luke!
Your new avatar is . . .
. . . irritating!

:lol:
jk.

:D

Actually, it's pretty chilly today. In the forties when i woke up.

I had to turn on the heat.

:xmas: Ha.

Pongo

Uponastar said:
If I could, I'd be there already.
Where exactly are you?
I mean what part of Florida?
And did you always live there?

Melbourne. East coast. Brevard County. Almost exactly east of WDW. US 192 is about ten minutes from my house, depending on traffic.

I've lived here my entire life. What's really crazy is that Bonny lived in Rockledge (20 minutes north) a few years back. I was born in Rockledge.

Small world.

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Melbourne. East coast. Brevard County. Almost exactly east of WDW. US 192 is about ten minutes from my house, depending on traffic.

I've lived here my entire life. What's really crazy is that Bonny lived in Rockledge (20 minutes north) a few years back. I was born in Rockledge.

Small world.

It is a small world.
So you're a true Floridian.
I'm so jealous!

Have you spent time up north?
Do you know what real winter weather is like?

Pongo

Let's see if this works...

That's how to get from Melbourne to WDW.

Pongo

Uponastar said:
It is a small world.
So you're a true Floridian.
I'm so jealous!

Have you spent time up north?
Do you know what real winter weather is like?

I've only seen snow twice. But I have been up north a lot. My grnadma lived in Maryland. We used to visit her a lot there. My sister lives in North Carolina, which isn't really "north" I guess. But it's more north than me :lol:

I've been to West Virginia in winter time. Also Maine.

I plan on going to college in Ohio. That will be the equvalent of a culture shock for me :lol:

I've never seen leaves change color. Except from a plane. And that was in Georgia :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom