Mj 2.0!

Uponastar

jesserin said:
alright guys - i've gotta go give my munckin a bath - she's got more neck funk than texas....

for those without children - neck funk is a lovely collection of household items (lint, cheerios, drool) that collects in a baby's neck (double chin)... then sits there and breeds stink. ;)

I'll catch up with y'all later!

Have fun Jess!
Bye! :wave:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Wow! That's so exciting.
Does MJ understand the whole hair, make-up and nails experience.
Can she sit still for it?

She does understand it, she loves makeup and nails... not sure how she'll do with the hair, she won't even let me put it in a ponytail....as for sitting still, we'll see...she did sit still long enough to have her face painted once, so that is a good sign...

dandaman

jesserin said:
gosh i remember those days - I refused to smile for 2 years... - Even without the braces you have to have confidence in yourself... You are a great person - with or without the pictures, we didn't need sombrero shots to know you are a great guy Danny - we're a lucky bunch around here - some of America's prime youth joined this site - and we get to call ourselves lucky to chat with y'all!

Can you call me Ishmael? It'd sound cooler. :lookaroun

P.S. Maybe the sombrero pictures would bring about a negative connotation... :lol:

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
She does understand it, she loves makeup and nails... not sure how she'll do with the hair, she won't even let me put it in a ponytail....as for sitting still, we'll see...she did sit still long enough to have her face painted once, so that is a good sign...

That's right, I remember the face painting picture.
I think if she understands its "princess business" she'll be fine.
I'm so happy for her.
I hope she has a wonderful time!
Lots of pics, please!

jesserin

Hey guys, I'm back - boy kids smell so good after a bath - it's amazing how something so small could stink so bad and then with a good douse of water... smell so good... ;)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
That's right, I remember the face painting picture.
I think if she understands its "princess business" she'll be fine.
I'm so happy for her.
I hope she has a wonderful time!
Lots of pics, please!

I'll take lots of pics :)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:
Hey guys, I'm back - boy kids smell so good after a bath - it's amazing how something so small could stink so bad and then with a good douse of water... smell so good... ;)

MJ is boycotting baths... and it's been too cold to swim... :( It's been sponge bath city for us....

Connor002

Dot said:
My daughter, Stacey, went to see Billy Joel on Monday night.
Not only didn't I get to go, she called me from the concert.
Ungrateful child!

:lol:
:lookaroun
I mean... I'm so sorry to hear that you couldn't go.

Dan said:
Listening to "Fat Bottomed Girls" out of jealousy. :cry:

:lookaroun No Comment. :lookaroun

Dot said:
You're confusing me!
That's not hard to do!

Connor002

Dot said:
Connor says he's raking leaves, but he's probably mugging it up with Ty and the gang. They just showed the story on Action News again. They demolished the house today. Connor may have been on TV, but how would I know?

Dan said:
Like he'd point himself out in a crowd. Betcha he'd have his own snipers stationed wherever, just in case. :lookaroun

Connor002

Dot said:
George loves a good debate.
He'll purposely take the opposite point of view just to get things going.
I don't know where he gets the energy! :lol:

I always choose the right side of the debate.
Because I'm always right.
Always.

dandaman

Connor002 said:
Oh, I have some choice words to say. :zipit:
There had better be a better reason for this than what I've been hearing.

I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about. I'd like to know so I can complain about it and make a few choice words of my own...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom