Mj 2.0!

dandaman

jesserin said:
I'm lovin all the pics of the good lookin men around here... ;)

Check out this sexy beast!

052_52_0001.jpg

:lookaroun

Uponastar

jesserin said:
I'm lovin all the pics of the good lookin men around here... ;)

*has secret crush on Ty* (a good looking man that does good things for the world... who knew?) :D

Hi Jess and Lizzy. :wave: How are you guys.

I'm slowly on the mend, but oy.
George just spilled cough syrup down the front of his shirt and onto the kitchen floor. He then proceeded to step in the mess on the floor with his sock. I caught him just before he was about to step out onto our cream colored rugs. That would have been a cute mess.
Men are such babies. :rolleyes:

jesserin

Uponastar said:
Hi Jess and Lizzy. :wave: How are you guys.

I'm slowly on the mend, but oy.
George just spilled cough syrup down the front of his shirt and onto the kitchen floor. He then proceeded to step in the mess on the floor with his sock. I caught him just before he was about to step out onto our cream colored rugs. That would have been a cute mess.
Men are such babies. :rolleyes:

:lol: - for a second there i thought george was your son - your very small most likely a toddler son... ;) :lol: Then i read your last sentance... too funny... well, I certainly hope you guys feel better, I'm glad you're on the mend... *juggles* for George - hope you both have a good weekend...

Uponastar

jesserin said:
:lol: - for a second there i thought george was your son - your very small most likely a toddler son... ;) :lol: Then i read your last sentance... too funny... well, I certainly hope you guys feel better, I'm glad you're on the mend... *juggles* for George - hope you both have a good weekend...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't know how you could possibly have made that assumption, Jess! :rolleyes:
When you come to think of it, not much difference though!

Thanks for the juggles. You have a good weekend too!

jesserin

we will - I'll be busy getting Lizzy & I ready - we're going to FL next week to visit some family. (we're not going to the parks - but we're staying at the POP on the way for 1 night) Should be a good time... but packing for a baby is a nightmare - when they say everything but the kitchen sink they weren't joking... in fact... if I could pack the sink I would... ;)

jesserin

dandaman said:
Just as soon as someone stops beating me with an ugly stick! :lookaroun ;)

(Thanks :eek:)

oh please - it's not fair to all the ugly people out there to include yourself in that catagory - after all, if you're ugly then what are they? chopped liver? :lookaroun :lol:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
How neat! Please post pics, and let us know when your article goes up. What is your first topic?

The monthly column is called Cast Connections... the first article is about how CM's make Magic for MJ :)

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Hair with accessories, make up and nails.... she'll wear her Snow White costume there I think... :)

Wow! That's so exciting.
Does MJ understand the whole hair, make-up and nails experience.
Can she sit still for it?

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
The monthly column is called Cast Connections... the first article is about how CM's make Magic for MJ :)

Ahhhh, I've got to go back and reread - That sounds too cool Bonny! :) Can't wait to hear all about it!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:

You must have a lot to say on that subject. :)
How nice it will be for CMs to know what magic they really do make.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Don't know about that.
Would we be our "real world" selfs meeting each other in the real world.
Or more like how we are here?
For myself, I couldn't say.

I hope we'd be like we are here :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom