Mj 2.0!

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
I was so nervous about coming on, and actually chatting with you all. It was so much easier to lurk, and look in from outside, and not worry "What if they don't like me?" "What if I come off as just annoying?" I know I'm beginning to sound like a broken record, but I'm so glad to be here!
:sohappy:

I'm not the type to really talk to people much in real life - my DH is, but I'm on the shy side. But on here I'm working on being a bit more outgoing.

You fit like a glove, Bunny!
We're happy to have you! :)

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Before you know it they'll have Connor at their beck-and-call:
"Lowly neighbor, fetch me some of that Wawa chocolate milk, will you."

Connor:
"Yes Mighty Orphans, whatever you ask."
"Will you be wanting a Tastykake with that?"

Pft! Like that would ever happen! :rolleyes:

Connor002

DisneyBunny said:
"What if I come off as just annoying?"

That doesn't stop some of us from being here. :lookaroun

Disney Bunny said:
I'm not the type to really talk to people much in real life - my DH is, but I'm on the shy side. But on here I'm working on being a bit more outgoing.

:lol: Join the club. Apparently we're all that way.

Connor002

I'm actually quite irritated.
There's plenty of food in the house, but I can't find anything to eat.
Not to mention my street has turned into Grand Central Station.

DisneyBunny

Plenty of food, but naught to eat? Poor thing. It's just the opposite here at my work. there's a dozen bagels, a pastry wheel, muffins, and a bowl of fruit in the kitchen, and it's taunting me.

Sorry to hear about the grand central. I say you get one of those big signs and wave it around during the "Move that bus" portion of the show. Nothing obscene or anything though :lookaroun

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Plenty of food, but naught to eat? Poor thing. It's just the opposite here at my work. there's a dozen bagels, a pastry wheel, muffins, and a bowl of fruit in the kitchen, and it's taunting me.

Sorry to hear about the grand central. I say you get one of those big signs and wave it around during the "Move that bus" portion of the show. Nothing obscene or anything though :lookaroun

I like the idea Bunny!
It should be something cryptic that only WDWMagic people would get.
If Connor doesn't want to be seen, he can just stand behind a bunch of really tall people and hold the sign up high!

joanna71985

Hi everyone.:wave: I just got the best thing in the mail- an autographed Chronicles of Narnia script!!:sohappy: I had ordered it on Ebay, and it finally arrived! Now I'm just waiting for my Harry Potter 4 script (should be soon). As for this message board, I'm so glad I was shown it (by Bonny).:D I have so much fun here. This has to be my favorite spot (on all of the 8 message boards I attend). And I too am quiet in real life. But here, I can be as talkative as I want (if I annoy anyone, please let me know. Don't mean to be).:eek:

figmentmom

Greetings, everyone! :wave: It's my first day back at work; pneumonia really took the starch right out of me for three days, but I'm loaded to the gills with antibiotics, and feeling a bit better. How is everyone?

Uponastar

joanna71985 said:
Hi everyone.:wave: I just got the best thing in the mail- an autographed Chronicles of Narnia script!!:sohappy: I had ordered it on Ebay, and it finally arrived! Now I'm just waiting for my Harry Potter 4 script (should be soon). As for this message board, I'm so glad I was shown it (by Bonny).:D I have so much fun here. This has to be my favorite spot (on all of the 8 message boards I attend). And I too am quiet in real life. But here, I can be as talkative as I want (if I annoy anyone, please let me know. Don't mean to be).:eek:

Wow Joanna that's quite a catch!
Congrats!

Glad you like it here!
You seem to fit the main requirement - shy in real life. :)

Uponastar

figmentmom said:
Greetings, everyone! :wave: It's my first day back at work; pneumonia really took the starch right out of me for three days, but I'm loaded to the gills with antibiotics, and feeling a bit better. How is everyone?

Hi Mary! :wave:
I missed you and am glad you're feeling better! :kiss:

George is still really not well and I'm slowly creeping along to gettting better.
I guess we'll survive!

Take it easy. Don't work too hard!

Nemo14

figmentmom said:
Hi Mary! Welcome back to the world of the barely living!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom