Mj 2.0!

Connor002

DisneyBunny said:
Plenty of food, but naught to eat? Poor thing. It's just the opposite here at my work. there's a dozen bagels, a pastry wheel, muffins, and a bowl of fruit in the kitchen, and it's taunting me.

I just spent the last half hour making pasta.
Six minutes my ***! :fork:
:lookaroun

DisneyBunny said:
Sorry to hear about the grand central. I say you get one of those big signs and wave it around during the "Move that bus" portion of the show. Nothing obscene or anything though :lookaroun

Well, our street is now closed to auto traffic, but after all, this is the Philadelphia police force we're talking about. :rolleyes: :hammer: :lookaroun

Connor002

Uponastar said:
I like the idea Bunny!
I should be something cryptic that only WDWMagic people would get.
If Connor doesn't want to be seen, he can just stand behind a bunch of really tall people and hold the sign up high!

All my mom's friends really want us to try to get of picture of Ty, so it looks like I may be having a little photo update...

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
I just spent the last half hour making pasta.
Six minutes my ***! :fork:

Somebody's grumpy today.

Connor002 said:
Well, our street is now closed to auto traffic, but after all, this is the Philadelphia police force we're talking about. :rolleyes: :hammer: :lookaroun

I didn't say that.

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Oh dear!
(hugs)
Our stove is on its last legs so DH sent me out today to see what I liked out there. I couldn't find one that actually plans,shops, and cooks the meal for you, but I had no idea there were so many choices of options.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Our stove is on its last legs so DH sent me out today to see what I liked out there. I couldn't find one that actually plans,shops, and cooks the meal for you, but I had no idea there were so many choices of options.

What?!
I was saving up for one of those! :(

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
I've heard that now that he was here for the demolition, he won't even be back until they finish on Wednesday. :hammer: :lookaroun

Figures.
His main job is probably running around yelling at people and looking sad at the appropriate times.
And for that he makes the big bucks. :rolleyes:

He's still cute though.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
HA! That's the same thing I saw when working on homework.:lookaroun

It's true!

Well, at least it was up until a few minutes ago.

But I'm still recuperating, remember.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom