Mj 2.0!

Connor002

Pongo said:
I'm good. Kind of tired.

I have the suspicion that I'm going to fall asleep tonight and wake up Saturday morning. :lookaroun

Luke said:
I had to babysit my cousins today from 2:30-5:00ish (I get out of school at 1:15) because my uncle (a cop) got called to go handle a plane crash that happened around 11:00AM. It was about... 15 miinutes from my house. Fortunately it was just a small Cessna. Unfortunately, three people died :(

Oh dear...

Luke said:
That was my day. And tomorrow is the last day before Spring Break. Celebrate! :sohappy:

I don't think I have a Spring break...

Pongo

Uponastar said:
Spring Break!
Yay! :sohappy:

What are your plans?
Are you gonna come up here to visit Connor and I . . . and Ty?

Ha. I wish.

Nope, I'll be staying here, mostly babysitting my cousins. But it's okay. I like them ;)

I might head over to Disney somewhere in there too. I know I am on the... 2nd and 3rd of April. I have an FPS (Future Problem Solving) competition on I-Drive, within a walk from Sea World. So before and after the competition, I'm going to the parks. Fun stuff.

For now, I'm think I'm gonna head out for a while. I have a bit of a headache and I'm feeling gloomy for some reason. I think it's the rain.

Goodbye/Goodnight.

Nemo14

So let me get this straight - Ty is building a new house for some orphans because he felt sorry that they lived near Connor? Sounds kind of rash.....:lol:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
So let me get this straight - Ty is building a new house for some orphans because he felt sorry that they lived near Connor? Sounds kind of rash.....:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, Betty!
I needed that!

Nemo14

Got to head out to work tonight - might get back on if the kids are watching Gilligan's Island again. If I don't, have a good evening all1 Bonny, Dot, & George - get well soon!
:wave:

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Alright people, go ahead, walk up and down the street, trying to look nonchalant, but guess what, you aren't fooling anyone! :brick:

It's only just begun.
If you happen to notice a rather wan, slightly dullish looking red-head lurking in the area, don't throw anything.
I happen to think Ty's kinda cute.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Got to head out to work tonight - might get back on if the kids are watching Gilligan's Island again. If I don't, have a good evening all1 Bonny, Dot, & George - get well soon!
:wave:

Thanks Betty! :kiss:
Good night! :wave:

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Lousy orphans.
Which I just realized are in WDW right now.
Grr...

Even orphans deserve some fun, Connor.
And a brand new house . . .
with everything new in it . . .
and a pool . . .
maybe a car . .
possibly college scholarships . . .
etc.

:lookaroun

Connor002

Uponastar said:
It's only just begun.
If you happen to notice a rather wan, slightly dullish looking red-head lurking in the area, don't throw anything.

:lookaroun I'll make sure of that... :lookaroun

Dot said:
I happen to think Ty's kinda cute.

Waiting to see him take his shirt off?
In 40 degree weather...

joanna71985

Ok, stupid question time. Why are they building a house there (I'm guessing for Extreme Makeover)? And will it be shown this Sunday? I'm a little lost, in case you couldn't tell.:eek:

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Even orphans deserve some fun, Connor.
And a brand new house . . .
with everything new in it . . .
and a pool . . .
maybe a car . .
possibly college scholarships . . .
etc.

:lookaroun

*grinds teeth*
Lousy ophans...

Uponastar

joanna71985 said:
Ok, stupid question time. Why are they building a house there (I'm guessing for Extreme Makeover)? And will it be shown this Sunday? I'm a little lost, in case you couldn't tell.:eek:

Hi Joanna! :wave:
Yes, it's for Extreme Makeover.
No, it doesn't air till next month.

EDIT: And there are no stupid questions here! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom