Mj 2.0!

Pongo

Uponastar said:
Hey Luke!
How are you?
What's new?

I'm good. Kind of tired. I think the weather is affecting my mood.

I bought a new CD today. "Everything in Transit" by Jack's Mannequin. I really like it. A lot.

I had to babysit my cousins today from 2:30-5:00ish (I get out of school at 1:15) because my uncle (a cop) got called to go handle a plane crash that happened around 11:00AM. It was about... 15 miinutes from my house. Fortunately it was just a small Cessna. Unfortunately, three people died :(

That was my day. And tomorrow is the last day before Spring Break. Celebrate! :sohappy:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
For you and me both!
I feel so out of touch this week.
I've only been out once for a quick run to the library.
I haven't visited my Mom since last Thursday.
I'm craving some air.
Thank God for you guys, I'd completely lose it without you!

I've been out a lot this week, think we'll hibernate on Saturday.

OT: I wish I had had the $$ to get my scripts filled today, my head really hurts and I could use the meds the doctor prescribed...

jesserin

Uponastar said:
Hi Jess and Bunny!

Jess, the pics are so cute!
Lizzy's so adorable, it's hard to pick a favorite.
I love them all!
But you better hide "the pose" when she gets older.
She'll be looking to destroy that one! :lol:

Thanks Dot! :) I'm going to blow "the pose" up and frame it forever... ;)

Connor002

Uponastar said:
I don't know if they'll do that.
To me it would be strange to have one house with an extra story.
I can't imagine it.
On the other hand, how else could they make it bigger?

They could demolish the person's house next to them. That would set them up perfectly for the next show! "Coming Next Week: A Family Suffering from the Cruel Whim of Television Producers Gets a Visit for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition!" :lookaroun

Dot said:
They don't have to be really large.
I guess if there's some yard space they can make it work.
That's if they don't use the yard space for the house.

Well, I think an in-ground pool would take up about half of our yard, so that, plus an edition (assuming that's what they do to make the house larger) wouldn't leave them with much room.

jesserin

Pongo said:

I bought a new CD today. "Everything in Transit" by Jack's Mannequin. I really like it. A lot.

I had to babysit my cousins today from 2:30-5:00ish (I get out of school at 1:15) because my uncle (a cop) got called to go handle a plane crash that happened around 11:00AM. It was about... 15 miinutes from my house. Fortunately it was just a small Cessna. Unfortunately, three people died :(

That was my day. And tomorrow is the last day before Spring Break. Celebrate! :sohappy:

YAY Luke! :sohappy: Only 1 day left... should we do a countdown? ;) :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Wow!
Congratulations! :sohappy:
You should brag!
That is marvelous! :)

I don't like bragging.
It makes others feel badly.

[flashback to a few weeks ago]
Cousin: I just got the results back from the HGP practice test.
Connor: How did you do?
Cousin: 38!
Connor: Oh.
Cousin: What do you mean "Oh?"
Connor: Notghing...
Cousin How much better did you do?
Connor: I got a 97. :lookaroun
Cousin: You suck.
[/flashback]

Yes... so... it's better not to brag... :lookaroun

jesserin

btw.... HI everyone! :) Hope you're all having a good day - and for those sick, tired, grumpy, cold, hungry... Hope your day get's better...:wave:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:
btw.... HI everyone! :) Hope you're all having a good day - and for those sick, tired, grumpy, cold, hungry... Hope your day get's better...:wave:

Thanks :) Update for us is on post 3121. It tells of my lovely adventures at the neurologist today...

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Noise levels should be something. :lookaroun
It is kind of exciting!
But then I'm not having my life interrupted!

mad0211.gif

Uponastar

Pongo said:

Spring Break!
Yay! :sohappy:

What are your plans?
Are you gonna come up here to visit Connor and I . . . and Ty?

Connor002

Uponastar said:
That sounds boring.
But if you should be doing it, I can have Connor annoy you enough so that you'd rather take the test than be here.
Your call.

Do I have to?
Even thought it would be fun... :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom